Chapter 7: Eiffel.

I wake up in a dark room, I see a camera facing my direction. I try to move but I can't. I look around to see I am strapped to the chair. "OMF WHERE AM III OMGGG LET ES OUT NII" I scream angrily. "GRRR HISSSS BARK BARK MEOW" I exclaim. "Pink wig, thick ass, give 'em whiplash." Nicki says as I look over to see her tied to a chair too. "NICKI YOU'RE HERE TOO?!" I scream in whisper. "Yeah, I'm in that Tonka." She says.

"Where are we?" I exclaim. "I dunno." Nicki replies.

I see a dark figure enter the room. "Welcome my dungeon mwahaha" laughs selener. "LET ME OUT OF HER BITCHEECHEESE. IF I GET MY HANDS ON YOU WEE GIRL." I say while I shake the chair and fall over. "OMG HELPPP GUYSSSS IM STUCKKK😭💔" I scream in pain. "No." Selener says. "HELP MEEEE 😭😭😭😭, I will sue!" I exclaim. "I climbed out of my head, watched myself implode without a body ought to take a load of my brain is poisoned and I'm for the antidote but every time I find it myself is screaming no u don't, woah." says ???. "Who are you?" I ask. "Oh... I'm Gabbi Hanna." she says. "EWWW NOOO" I scream. "YOU GUYS ARE HIGH SCHOOL FUCKING BULLIES." She exclaims as she struggles in her chair. "ROTT DOWN THERE AND STREAM I LOVE YOU MOSES" I exclaim at her and she starts crying, "FOCUS ON ME GUYS!" says Selener. "Chile... anyways so." Nicki says. Selena comes up to me and kicks my chair, "STAP IT NI" I scream. She giggles.

I bite her leg as she yelps and says, "I'M CALLING BLACKPINK." Selener gets angry and storms out the room leaving a dust to enter the atmosphere again as I choke on dust. I cough out the dust while I start to gurn and shake my chair. I see Nicki pointing at a sharp piece of wood as I shake my chair and roll over to the sharp peice of wood and land on a splinter, "OUCHIEEEEE!" I yelp in pain. "SHUT UP U MANIPULATIVE BITCH." Gabbi screams at me. "NOBODY ASKED U WHORE" screams me and Nicki in sync. I rub the ropes against the wood and break free. I see Ariana Grande break the door. "This is the part when I break free!" She exclaims as she helps Nicki out of the chair. "Let's go!" I shout. "WHAT ABOUT ME?!" Gabbi screams. "Eh, do y'all hear sum?" Nicki says. "Nah." Me and Ariana say in sync. We walk through the door seeing security guards guarding the door. "What do we do?" I whisper. "Watch and learn." Ariana and Nicki say. I see them pull out a knife and hold them both hostage.

"We'll play nice if you play nice yuh, where are we yuh?" Ariana says. "W-What?! Are you doing?" They shout. "Be quiet." I say, "We're going to talk..."

[20 MINUTES LATER]

We tie the guards up in a closet and tape their mouths. We all use the map we stole from them and end up in the attic. I see nothing but dust. We get down from the attic and see a gang of people. "IT'S A TRAP!" I scream. "Where do you think you're going?" asks Selener. "Don't be tryna' double back, I already despite you" Nicki says. "Yuh, yuh." Ariana says.", I see a weird figure enter the room. "Salanghae angels! Oli-yo !" He says.  Nicki pulls out her guns and starts firing her guns as Ariana slide tackles selener, "Boy don't call me angel..". I think to myself, "I should help them". I see oli look at me as I run up to him and he dodges as I run flat into the wall. "OWWWWWWW" I scream, "DIE." O spin my body as I through my leg up in the air and kick him in the face. "MY NOSEJOB!!" yelped Oli. "DESERVED." I laugh. I see Gabbi Hanna running out as she tries to attack Nicki, "NICKI WATCH OUT!" I shout as Nicki spins around and dodges Gabbi. "THIS IS WHAT TOXIC MANIPULATIVE PEOPLE DO TO YOU😞😔" she cries. "Give over dumb bitch" I say. "You've got a fetish for my love..." Selener says. "Shut up selener, you're irrelevant." I say. "UGH." She says as she storms out of the abandoned house.

Gabbi's eyes flame in anger, "TRISHA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" She shouts. I look to my behind and see Trisha, "Only fan, only one that I'm dreaming of..." she sings. Gabbi attacks Trisha and Dixie Damelio stops her, "Sometimes I don't wanna be happy..." she says. "WHERE ARE Y'ALL COMING FROM?" I ask. I see Nicki get ready to fight as she signals ari and me and we dive at Oli and Gabbi, we see bodyguards running as Nicki opens fire and I deal with Gabbi and Oli with Ariana. I punch Oli up the face as Ariana attacks Gabbi and Trisha follows behind Ari and knocks Gabbi out. I see the body guards attack Dixie as we all open fire and I see Nicki pull out bombs and shouts, "P-PAUSE THAT, ABORT THAT." We all run out out of the house as it lights up like dynamite🥶😹.

"Did we do it?" I say. They all nod. We get up and leave through the woods

[25 MINUTES LATER OF WALKING IN A DARK FOREST]

I see Trisha pull out a phone. "YOU HAD A PHONE THIS WHOLE TIME?" I shout. "Um, yeahm." She says. "Well can you see where we are?!" I ask, "Um, surem" she replies.

[I Love You Moses starts ringing]

"Omg Moses is ringing!" She squeals as she answers the phone.

[ANOTHER 20 MINUTES LATER]

Trisha ends the call. "He's so romantic!" She exclaims in joy. "Did you check where are we are?", "No..." she replied. "OMG WAY NA" I shout. "I'll do it now..." she says. "Uh... I-" Dixie says as she gets interrupted. "NO." I shout. "One neigh... one neigh..." she sighs. "We're at Paris?!" She shouts. "Omgggg waaaa 😭" I say as I start to gurn. "Omg guys look... yuh" She says. I look over and see a well. Fingers come up from the well as a pale figure appears from the below, "omg wa is at..." I say. Nicki shrugs. I see Dixie writing down notes in her notepad. "What are you doing, yuh." asks Ariana. "I'm just writing a song." She laughs. "THIS ISNT THE TIME BITCH" shouts Trisha. The pale figure which the long, greasy hair goes along her face and back. She runs at us, "DIE BITCH" I scream as I run into her and push her down the well. "OMG" They all scream in fear.

"Ye don't mess wie me whore!" I exclaim. "You killed her!!" Dixie screams. "It was self defence..." I say.  "Omg ok.." they all say in sync. I run up to well and see nothing. "She disappeared or sum🙁" I say.

[ANOTHER 20 MINUTES LATER]

We end up on a road. It's empty but I few cars go past. "We should hitchhike!" Dixie exclaim. "Yuh,yuh" Ariana replies. "I will show my bobs!" I exclaim. I get on the middle of the road and strip. "FREE RIDE PLSS" I say as my bobs bounce up and down. "Yassss body positivity!" Screams Trisha. I see a car zooming down the road, "OMG!!!!!" I scream as I run to the side of the road. "WEE DICKHEAD!!!" I exclaim. I see another car coming down the road, the headlights blind me. The car stops and rolls down the window.

"Omg Aimee?!" I exclaim. "Hey...girls..." she says. "Who is this..." Dixie and Trisha say. "ONG JINX" exclaims Dixie. "Shut up Noah neck", "omg buehyes 😔" she says while tears run down her face. "I'm getting y'all girls outta here!!" She exclaims. "Yasssss!!!" We all shout as we enter the car and speed off down the eerie road covered in dark trees. I start to get light headed and my head starts to swirl.

[FLASHBACK]

My eyes start to flicker. "Is she up?" ??? says. "No." Selener says. My eyes start to get heavier as I feel a warmth hand for down my face to my chin. I feel a finger go down my throat as the chin goes up and I start to fade out. I feel a warm liquid as I fully black out.