Chapter 10: Splishy, Splash.

Zayn signals me off after dropping me off to school. I was still recovering from that shower seggs. My coochie was screaming so hard that I queefed 80 times this morning and counting!

First day back at high school never felt so nerve-wrecking... I enter the campus as everyone is staring at me cause I'm so hot💋.

I walk to class to see the principle as he points at me to his office. "Ugh!" I moan as I walk really crossly to the office.

"So, why am I here sir?" I ask. He turns around to look at me, "So, why have you not been school?" The principal asks. "M-My dog died... and I got chlamydia...😔" I say as I start to tear up, "...and my nail broke that I spent so much money on and became depressed." The principal starts to lighten up, "...Oh, I'm sorry to hear that but it has been near a month." He says. "I-I know, I was just so sad
that I literally couldn't walk." I reply, "Little does he know I couldn't walk as my kitty was pounded until the last meow came out...😘" I think to myself. "W-Well you should get to class; I shouldn't keep here much longer just remember let's avoid this conversation in the future, ok?" He says as he opens the door. "Y-Yes dadd- I mean Principal." I reply while leaving his office.

I set my foot out of his office to see Urine walk past me going into the office as he smirks at me. "OMG?!!" I scream on the inside as my kitty also screams. "What is he doing here..?" I think to myself, "How..? Anyways." I walk to class and stare outside the window as I see the rain fall piece by piece; setting the gloomy atmosphere.

I feel a touch on my arm, I spun around to see urine sitting beside me. "W-What..." I say. "Hey..." I say cutely. "Hey bbg so I like forgot to tell you in France but I moved here.." He whispers, "So how have you been since our last encounter...". "Yeah, it was a bit steamy, wasn't it?" I ask in a sexy tone while he feels my leg up and down. "I just wanna squirt all over your face again!" I scream. "Oh no, I said that loud..." I mumble to myself. "Principle's office now, you new boy go with her!" Teacher shouts at me. "Y-Yes mommy...I mean teacher.." I say as I leave and that one fancy pee guy follows like the little servant he is😈.

"So is what you said true..?" He asks, "Yes I just want to explore heaven with my putty again..." I say sadly. "Follow me..." He says so seductively that I can feel a little pee come out of yuh.

I follow him to a janitor's closet, I wonder what cleaning we'll be doing in here! I walk in to see nothing but cleaning products. "So what are we doing in here?" I ask confused. "To do some cleaning..." He says as he pushes me into the metal shelf as stuff falls. "Omg.. what are you gonna do to me." I whisper into his ear cutely.

He puts his hand down to my coochie and feels my pad as he pulls out to see blood. "He hits you, doesn't he?" He says. "Wtf!! That is my period blood you pervert!!" I scream as I run out of the janitor's closet as the bell rings for next class.

I head to my next class to get excused for the bathroom.

I go to the toilet to change my pad while taking off all my clothes cause i'm quirky like that. "Where did all these bruises come from?" I ask myself. "I must've got them in Paris or something..." I leave the stall. I get myself together in the mirror then let it out all out. "WHY AM I ALWAYS USED AS A CUM DUMP!!!" I scream while the black eyeliner runs down my face.

"I'm so much more than that..." I mumble to myself while wiping my tears and heading off to my locker to cry some more. "Do you think she heard us?" says Urine. "No... we weren't that loud." says Zayn.

[DOOR SLAMS]

I gurn into my locker as I look at the picture of what would Quinn Fabray do. "I must stay strong, this is what Quinn would do in this situation!" I reassure myself as I close my locker and see Zayn standing behind my locker. "AHHHHH" I scream, "You pure made me shart a little...". "I heard what happened earlier, why did you that in class?" He says. "I'm just a wee bit horny recently as I'm on my period so I have nat had some action in seven hours, I can't control it... it just just..." I reply. "Shall we do something about that?" He says in a seductive tone. "Yes daddy." I reply, "But are you sure, I might bleed a little..." I giggle. "I don't mind a little mess..." He exclaims while grabbing my hand to bring me to the disabled toilet.

I pull the handle back while locking the door.

[CLICK]

The lights start to flicker until they turn off. "W-Where are you..?" I say then a red light appears as the lights go on by one by one. "What Is this..." I say as I wonder to myself. I follow the lights to see a rose petal trail until I see...

A red room covered with toys as Zayn stands there, "So what do you think bbg?" He says while walking over to me. "It's pure... something?" I reply confused. "What are you gonna do to me..." "Imma make u squirt so hard that you could fill a fountain 😈" Zayn says while stroking the toys. I feel a little water come out my coochie. "Omg..." I reply. My feet drag me to Zayn. He throws me on the bed while handcuffing me.

I let out a little moan as he grabs the vibrator and whips while I'm a wee bit cuffed; Zayn walks towards me and pulls down my joggers while shoving that vibrator deep.

"Uhhhhhhhhhyuhuhhuhhhhhyhhhhhyyhhhhhhhhh" I moan. "Good girl." He whispers in my ear then hits me with the whip. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhyuhhhhhhhhyuhhhhh" I moan again. I feel the pain of being whipped but I kinda like it😳. The sharp pain never felt so good as my putty vibrates against my g-spot.

I feel as if I'm gonna float to heaven... Zayn lifts me up on a chokehold. "Yes, choke me zaddy". I get swung all over the room. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I scream while being thrown on the bed again but handcuffed. "What are you gonna do to me😏" I say as I spread my kitty very wide... "Aren't you gonna do something about that..." I sexily ask.;

[20 MINUTES LATER]

"AYYYUUSHSHHSYYUYHHHHHARIANANANANAAAAYUHHHH" I scream as I finally squirt all over Zayn with a little mix of blood, my cramps feel so relieved and my devil ears start to disappear and so does my high note moan (deffo my best longest moan yet). "How was that baby girl.." He exclaims while wiping off the cum on his clothes. "My best yet! I kind of apologise for the mess." I reply as I lie in a pool of my cum. "I don't mind, it's not like nothing never tasted before🥵" Zayn replies as I lick my fingers. "OMG..." I exclaim. "Love a wee strawberry with white chocolate snack, don't ya?" "Ano a do" Zayn says while we giggle and start to clean up.

I leave the disabled room while looking like a mess, I'm just a wee bit cray cray😜. I spot the principal and hide while I make my way into my class and sneak myself in as nothing happened...

[RING RING]

School is finally over, I open up my locker as fast I can to avoid the principal. I open it to see a flyer in my locker saying, "Gay is wrong and here's why:". I am appalled!! I crossly walk out of the gates as I kick person by person in the fountain while screaming, "GAY RIGHTS!! That's what my daddy Jamie Charly said to me..." I kick the last person and drown them. Oops!

I run to catch the bus and on my way home I go... I stare at the outside world as the wind blows through my luscious blonde hair which is not fake!! 109% real!! I look back to see Deaf Taylor Swiftie, Nicki Minaj and Olivia sitting as I look straight ahead to what's ahead me. The earphones go in my ear while I jam out to some Glee Cast music.

[1 MINUTE LATER]

The bus hits off a curve as it starts to spin out of control as it hits off the edge of the fences preventing the bus to go in the water..."AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I scream as it flips round and round like that one bus in American Horror Story: Coven. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I continue to scream. "Are you guys singing Taylor Swift?" Deaf Taylor Swiftie asks.

"Shake it off, shake it off ha ha." She sings. The bus starts to flame while dashing at the water. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I continue to scream even louder.

"Ayo looks I'm going for a swim" says Nicki. "OH MY GOD?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Deaf Taylor screams as she realises what's going on... "God, its brutal out he-" Olivia says as she gets interrupted by the bus hitting the water. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I scream in water noises.

[PLOP]