Chapter 6: Glammered.

"W-What happened, where have you been? Are you okay?" Mum asks me as she runs up to me and pushes Harry over and the chair flips over and comes back up like a boomerang. "Y-Yes, I am fine... I just snapped my leg... I'm ok... I guess...." I answer as I put my fingers up to my ear and smirk. "I've been worried sick about you!" She says while Niall stands behind her, "I thought I lost you...". "I was just at Zoe's don't worry... I was like ummm... eating food and then I done a carthweel and yeah..." I tell her and Niall while Harry looks at me and tries to not burst out laughing. I look at Harry angrily as my mum looks back at him and asks, "Who are you?". Niall steps and says, "That's harry, a friend of mine also Zoe's older brother.  That's why he's here, I think.", "Yeah, I'm Zoe's older brother.." I see a figure enter the room. "W-What are you doing here?" Harry exclaims. "U-U-Um... I have been looking all for ye... Why was nrs on yer story mate..." says Aimee. "Who's es wee slag" She gives me an dirty look. "Excuse me! How dare you call me a daughter a slag!" My mum shouts angrily. "Ok and? What ye gon do mate." answers Aimee while she pulls out a fag. "Don't smoke here!" shouts Harry. "Na. I'll do wa a want." She says as she walks in to the room. "Oh ma god-" Aimee shouts as she trips over a wire.

[BEEP BEEP BEEEP]

The life support flies out as I fall asleep, I make the grunge sound. "Hhhhhhhhh" What have you done?!" Mum and Harry both say in sync. They run up to the plug and put it back in. "Oh m gee! I didn't mean at..." She exclaims, "Will ya shut up stupid machine!" Aimee punches the machine. "Fair dig mate." "Can you all get out!" Harry shouts. "I am her mother!" She shouts at Harry. "He's right, mum. We need to give her space to recover." Niall says. "R-Right." Mum replies, "I'll be off now.." She kisses me on the forehead while I'm unconscious. "I'll be off too." says Niall. They both wave and off they go. "They're so weird liek." Aimee says, "Aimee you too." Harry sighs. "Wa? Why should I leave?" She remarks. "You don't even know her." Harry says back. "Ya and?" She exclaims while crossing her arms. "And you pulled out her life support.." Harry remarks. "Her leg is broken, she's na dying. She's being dramatic liek." She exclaims. "True..." Harry says back. "Anyways, I'm leaving bay." She gets up and leaves. I regain consciousness as I see Harry and Aimee leave as he looks back and goes on. "Where is he going... I wanted to have hospital seggs.. 😞" I say sadly.

[FEW WEEKS LATER]

I wake up in my bedroom, it's been ages since I was in here. It feels weird. It's first day back at school after spring break, I hope I don't get in trouble for running out of school before spring break.. I grab a glass of water and devour it. I trip over and break the class. "O-Oops! uwu" I say. I go into my wardrobe and put on my school uniform. I put my hear in a bun and walk up to my makeup dress covered in week old stains. I put a CD in and put makeup on.

[MANCHESTER GIRL STARTS PLAYING]

I put on some foundation like a bit shades darker to fit in and look tanner.. I draw my eyebrows big and black as it's so trendy at the minute and over line lips and put on nude lip gloss... I look so good and trendy uwu. The brush goes onto my cheeks and I finish it up with some Victoria Secret perfume. I put on my handbag and get up and leave my room. I grab my earphones from the hall and see Niall waiting for me down the stairs, "W-What are you wearing..?" He says while covering his mouth. "I'm just being trendy... 👉👈" I reply. He laughs and walks out the door as I see a car beeping the horn at us. Zayn gets out of the car, I freak out as I've been ghosting him since the hotel night. He walks up to me and Niall, "Want a ride?" Zayn says while looking at me and Niall. "Sure, I dislike the bus anywa-." Niall gets interrupted at me hitting him. "I kind of need to get the bus today... I'm just in the mood aha!" I say. "But it's a free ri-" Niall gets interrupted once again. "I don't care what's going on between you two but I'm getting in the car." He says while walking up to the car and gets in.

I look at Zayn and rush past him as he grabs me and I shake it off and get in the back. I see Harry waiting at the window and Aimee sitting in the middle. "Oh m gee arent ye at girl I accidentally turned off yer life support llf" She says while giggling. "Y-Yeah..." I reply as I sit holding my arms crossed in anger because I am so angry at Zayn. "He's is such a baka." I think to myself. Zayn gets in the car. I hiss at him then bark.

[20 MINUTES LATER]

I wake up by being poked by Zayn who is nakey. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I scream in anger. I try open the door but it's locked. "LET ES OUT NIIIIII" I scream again. "What's wrong with you?" He exclaims. "LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I shout as I break the window and crawl out #girlboss👧🤟. Everyone is staring at me... I didn't do nam. Zayn runs up to me in his shirt covering his boxers. "Why are you avoiding me?!" He shouts as he grabs me by the hand. "I need space... 😔" I say sadly as I grab my skirt. Zoë runs up to me and brushes Zayn off as she grabs me and walks me into school. "Are you ok?!" Zoe exclaims, "I've had the worst day everrr, I swear... I need to clear my head fs 😞". "I have the best idea girllll, a makeover!!". "Omg yasssss."

[RING RING RING]

We are at the salon and we are getting our hair done. I ask for a alt vibes hairstyle and makeup look. They blow dry my hair as they finish up. I look in the mirror.

I look so good and goff🖤📞🏴‍☠️

I look so good and goff🖤📞🏴‍☠️. I look at Zoë and she gasps. "Y-You look so different..!" She says as she links arm with me. "Ano." I reply. The hairdresser comes over to us and asks, "Are you Zoë and y/n?!", "Yeah.. wait aren't you..?" I say. "It's Aimee mate.". "Who's this" says Zoë. "A wee sussy idiot is wa she is." I say as I push past her and we pay and leave. I see a Zayn waiting outside and I walk past him to Harry's car. "Who's this?" asks Harry. "You don't recognise me?" I laugh. "You look so ugly!" says Harry. "omg wa 🥺😭😔💔" I say while crying running back in the salon. "Girls, fix es ni 😔" I say as tear fall down from my eye.

[A FEW HOURS LATER]

I finish at the salon and look in the mirror.

I look so indie yass

I look so indie yass. I get up from my chair and pay the hairdressers as I leave and go home. I get in and go to my room as I lay on the bed. I feel as if I'm being watched... I grab my phone and walk up to the window. "Miss me?", I turn around and see Selener holding a torch and bangs me in the head as I fall the floor.