Halloween Special: Shore's Horror!

DISCLAIMER: This is not connected to the story but a special chapter to enjoy Halloween. Have a Happy Halloween!

It was just a casual Halloween, I'd use my buzzer for a nice pleasure to scream into my pillow imagining it was with Urine... again or binge watching Keeping Up With The Walkers until... DING! My phone buzzes to get a text message from 'Zoe'.

"Slag, are you up for Halloween Shorefest? We're gonna getting f*cking poleaxeeed yeooo!"

I haven't heard from  Zoe with a Bow-bow in a year! This must be an important event...

I slap with skincare products, makeup and put on my favourite music.

*Onlyfans starts to play by Trisha Paytas*

Dancing is an actual talent of mine, it can take my mind off Zayn... I guess. I'm just so scared to face him after well you know... That room he brought me to.

Beginning to think of what costume I should wear until it hits me, a slutty banana! I order the package on 'Walker's Air Service' and it flies through my room (almost broke my window!).

I begin to put on my outfit and I'm ready to go! I grab my bag and phone to see a message from 'Zoe'.

"Make sure to match with me, I'm a aborted baby! You can be the the Abortio Clinic..."

"Oops!" I say as I start to walk and head over to the door to meet Zoe sitting in her Purple Lamborghini.

"Weren't you supposed to be an Abortio Clinic with es?!" she shouts as I enter the car. "Um yea... I forgot..." I whimper. "Well, I guess we got to go pick up Maddi and Nicki..." She says while I gasp. "N-Nicki Minaj..?" I ask in disbelief. "Problem??" She asks while starting the engine and zooming down the road.

"SHE'S MY IDOL, MY SAVIOUR, MY QUEEF, MY EVERYTHING! WE EVEN GOT KIDNAPPED TOGETHER (GOALS!!)!!" I scream but we're going so fast, I can't tell if she can hear me... "WA? Say at again??" Zoe says. "WE GOT KIDNAPPED BY SELENER GOMEZ!!" I scream even harder. "I CAN'T HEAR YOU SOZ..." She shouts as well. "UGH." I shout.

A few minutes have passed, I don't know how many songs we've sang... or those dirty pg18 thoughts I've been having recently...

The car pulls up to Maddi's house as she comes out wearing a "P-P*NIS?!" I scream as she runs at me with her tip bouncing.

"HEY GUYS!" she shouts as she jumps in the back of the Lamborghini.

"Love the outfit😍" Zoe says while stroking the costume. "NO STROKING THE PENIS." Maddi says.

"Ok..." Zoe replies while zooming down the road to Shorefest.

Another few minutes later... Party in the pussay starts to play on the radio. "I LOVE THIS SONG!!" says Maddi.

"Omg me too..." Zoe says.

My hand goes up in the air while singing "SO I PUT MY HANDS UP, THEY PLAYING MY SONGS AND THE BUTTERFLIES FLY AWAY." I sing majestically and Zoe follows up, "NODDING MY HEAD LIKE YEAAAAAAA"

[FEW SONGS LATER]

We finally arrive at the Halloween Shorefest. I'm pure buzzing!! Showing the tickets we do and greeted with a huge field filled with stages and a... FERRIS WHEEL?! It's so huge.