Chapter 5 Part II: Flamin' Penthouse.

I walk into the elevator with Zayn. It closes until a girl with brown long hair appears. I stop the elevator and let her in. "Sorry! Thanks for letting me in" she says while smiling. "Ah no wo-" Zayn replies but gets interrupted. "Do I know you?" I ask. She replies, "I've never met you; perhaps you're my fan?". I put my hand to my mouth as I cover of the shock I was in. "Y-Y-You're selener🙀". She laughs and Zayn laughs while Selena presses the button to close the door. "What floor to?" asks Selena. "Floor 80." Zayn says. "FLOOR 80?! IM SCARED OF HEIGHTS!!" I scream in scariness. "It'll be fine." He reassured me.

I calm down and selener gets off. "It was nice talk to you guys, see u around!" "But I gotta keep an eye out for selener 😹🙏" I say. The elevator door closes as we go up to floor 80.

*ELEVATOR NOISES*

We arrive to the 80th Floor. I get out first and he follows. "W-Where do we go?" I stutter in quirky white girl voice.  "Follow me." He replies. I feel his hand grab me by my hair and trails me down the empty hallway. He's so romantic.  I can see a elevator at the end of the endless hallway with crowds of people; there must be a party.  Everyone is staring at Zayn while gossiping; what's going on? We arrive at the elevator, it looks so much fancier than the previous ones. We stop and he pulls out a keycard and inserts it on a keypad.

[DING]

We walk into the elevator. It closes as we enter and instantly shoots us up. I look behind me to see the whole city. I fall to the ground as I'm scared of heights. "I'm so scaredddd uwu" I say. Zayn gets on his knees and comforts me and says, "Don't worry, we're here bbgorl." He lifts me up as I hear a ding and the elevator opens. Maids greet us and they all say in sync, "Welcome home, Master." I get out of the elevator and scream, "HE'S MA ZADDY AND MASTER DON'T B CALLING HIM MASTER YA WHORES!!" I dab after I finish because I absolutely destroyed them. Zayn laughs and apologises to the maids while I cross my arms in anger owo. We walk past them as the maids stare at me weirdly. They're just jealous!! xd uwu

I enter a somewhat penthouse; He grabs my badonk a donks and trails me up the stairs and we arrive at a kitchen on the second floor. He shoved me onto the kitchen counter.  The kettle starts to boil in anger. I rip off his top and shove on the stove. We both push each other into his bedroom which is in the right beside the kitchen.  He shoves me into the bed which is filled of rose petals and gets closer as he starts to lift my tennis skirt up as he licks my puttay😹. I moan loudly as I grab his hair as I smell something burning. It must be candles, he's so romantic... I let his tongue do cartwheels until sirens go off.

[SIREN NOISES]

"ONGGG WERE GONNA DIEEEEEE" I scream. "Omg no bbgorl if we're gonna die at least let me die inside ur puttay...." He whispers so seggsily. He puts his pp in my lips and makes me gag. I do the salt shaker technique as he moans in ear. Suddenly the queen of rap breaks through the the window in the penthouse and walks towards us. "P-P-PAUSE THAT,  ABORT THAT" Nicki exclaims. "OMG YASSSS" I shout. "BUT I GOTTA KEEP AN EYE FOR SELENER!!" She says.  "SELENA STARTED THE FIRE?" I scream. "I was just with her!!" I start to cry. "My idol...😭".

Selener Gomez kicks down the door. "If you're ready come and get it nanana" She laughs. Nicki gasps, "JUSTIN BEIBER." She runs at selener while saying, "This is the moment... I waited all my life...". They fight as I see a lot of girls running into the room. "FINALLY INTRODUCING... LOONA!!", they exclaim while barging into the room, "ARE YOU GIRLS READY?". They start to dance as I look at Zayn; we run past the girl group who are now dancing as Selener and Nicki fight. We dash to the entrance of the penthouse.  We run to the elevator. He forgets his keycard so we look at the emergency exit door and sprint for the floor under neath us. I fall down the stairs and break my leg uwu. I keep running because I'm a runner and trackstar... I ain't gonna run away when it gets hard....

We run for the next elevator even though it says do not use in a fire. We're just different... "Let's finish where we left of." He says while pushing me into the elevator. I jump on top of him as we make out and have seggs on the elevater wall.

[CLAP CLAP CLAP]

I moan as he claps my puttay in pieces.  As we go down the lights turn off. He's that romantic he turned off the lights just for us... He pounds my g spot so hard I grab onto his hair for support because it feels so good.  We end at the bottom as the elevator door opens.  I squirt  all over his face as people are watching. "Oops...😹" I whisper.  The elevator door closes. He puts his shirt and pants back on as he winks at me and leaves the elevator.

I leave the elevator last as everyone is staring at me. They wish they could be honestly... I spot Ed outside the hotel as he runs up to me without Zayn in sight. "You're okay!" He exclaims as he hugs me. "I-I... yeah.." I stutter as I pull my hair behind my ear and smirk. "I've been calling you since the fire started, what happened?" He says while shaking me. "I-I was busy..." I say cutely. "Busy playing with your puttay?" He laughs as he looks down to see my tennis skirts covered in uwu juice. "I-I-I..." I stutter, "I broke my leg it's a bit twisted in half..." I show my leg to him as twisted and I faint. "Omg.........." I say as I fall to the ground.

[12 hours later]

I wake up to hear voices of sirens and a white roof.  "Am in heaven?" I ask myself... "No dumbass b*tch your in the hospital whore." says ???. "Oh." I say as I check my surroundings and see Harry staring at me. "W-Wait, wait, wait what are you doing here? What if Zayn sees you?" I whisper in shock. "He was the one who told me to look after you. Some ginger guy brought you here and demanded you'd be in the VIP ward, you got lucky." He laughs as he pokes my broken leg. "OMG THAT HURT BAKA." I scream as I slap his pp. "That felt so good, do it again." He says while laughing at me still. "Y-You're such a pervert 😒" I exclaim. "Anyways, when can I leave?" I ask. "I dunno but for now it's me and you time." He responds. I feel his big hands press against my face as he flicks my hair out of my face.

He points at the food which is on a tray and feeds me it. "I'm not five!" I say angrily in shortness uwu. I hear the door slam open as I see Niall and my mum. "M-Mum!" I shout. "W-What are you doing here?!" I pull my hand to my face in shock.