|Chapter Ten| You Needed To Be Saved.|

Jordan's POV

Jordan's POV

As I saw her slowly sinking into my arms, I just felt the same feeling that I did before.

Helplessness.

I needed to save her.

I quickly scanned around trying to see the reasoning of her collapsing but, the rain was blurring my vision, making it difficult for me to see.

However, I noticed something. Something red and abnormal that wouldn't be naturally on someone arm. I took a glimpse of her arm realising there were four deep cuts that were made on wrist. My eyes suddenly soften... she wanted to die. There was a plan B.

She never wanted to be saved.

I quickly took my half face mask balaclava off and put pressure on the wound. That was the only piece of clothing that was completely dry but, the blood instantly soaked it. The blood was dripping onto the floor and running down on the path with the rain, slowly fading into nothing.

"How long are they fucking going to take? She bleeding out!" I asked frustrated at how long the ambulance was taking. What was the fucking point of us paying insurance when they can't even come on time.

Pathetic.

"Sir, please just stay calm-"

"I am calm but, she seriously needs help." I asked trying to control my temper.

"Sir. Is she breathing?" She asked. I looked over at her looking completely pale as a ghost. I shifted my hand to the side of her neck to check any pulse but, I couldn't feel anything. I suddenly become afraid and applied faint pressure to her other wrist but, I couldn't feel anything. My heart suddenly stopped.

"I can't feel her pulse." I replied in fear.

"Sir. Are you sure? Could you kneel down to feel her breath on the side of you cheek." She stated calmly and I did what she said. I could feel her breath but, she was wheezing slightly.

"How long are they fucking going to be!?" I shouted angrily, feeling impatient.

"Sir, I apologise-"

"I don't want your fucking apology if she's going to die!" I stated frustrated.

"Jordan. I know how hard this is. I need you to remain calm and apply pressure to her wound. They aren't that far from you now." She stated, trying to somehow empathise with me but, it was a different situation of what I was thinking. I needed to save her. Not because I felt sorry for her or understood her.

Suddenly I pulled myself out of my thoughts and heard the ambulance sirens coming closer and closer. The lights was reflecting the shops and I waved my arm signing them for them that we were here.

They parked behind me and climbed out of the ambulance van jogging towards me. There was a male and female.

"Hello my name is Kelly and this Justino. We are here to help." She introduced herself slowly crouching over the limp girl that was in my arms.