|Chapter Fifty-Two| I See You My Love.|

You'll always be my favourite

Unknown

****

Jordan's POV

"Thank you for meeting us at such short notice." I stated. They all either grunted, nodded their head and didn't say anything but, that's how it always was.

The plane arrival had been delayed by an hour hence, Teo and Adriel thought it would be best that I went to the meeting first and then met Alyana.

Every single gang was here.

We hadn't had a meeting like this in over a year since there wasn't a need. Everything had been running smoothly until recently.

"We want to go war with the Dark Knights." I cut to the chase and tell them directly. They all look at me in disbelief.

"That's suicidal Jordan. I expected better from you." A member from the Blue Angels stated. It was Francis Piers. The leader of the Blue Angels.

As a kid, he helped me endlessly trying to get me back on track. He was the one who introduced me into making my own gang and how New Jersey needed to be a safer place.

Regardless, the fact that Francis told me that this was suicidal instantly knocked a little confidence from me. In every mission, he has stood by me and has never said that he's not able to complete a mission.

But, I reframed myself from showing any emotion. Even though it is selfish that I'm trying to say someone for my own purpose and a lot of men were going to die, I had to do this.

"Are you telling me you won't be a part of this mission Francis?" I asked him numbly.

"I agree with the Blue Angels. We are jumping into a war zone." A member from the Black Hearts has said.

Ambrose Reis.

The second most heartless gang out there. Literally says it in the name. The Black Hearts would barely ever take part in the conversation unless needed. They are very private and on the sly to their own lives but, as long as they get the job done that's all that matters.

"Every mission we are jumping into is like a war zone." I state firmly. They all nod their head in unison except Francis.

"Count us in." Another member stated. It was from the Loner Bikes Club. They would mainly huddle around the street during daylight to protect those who need it. "As the leader of the LBC, I will not stand another child or a woman being killed by them." Reign stated.