|Chapter Thirty-Three| Who Are You?|

Jordan's POV

Jordan's POV

Half of me thought that she would say that she loved me back but, the other half of my thoughts that she had just told me that she was abused.

Physically and emotionally abused.

I couldn't comprehend how could a father abuse his own daughter and wife. How much of a coward can a man be to lay a finger on a woman.

And I wanted to kill him.

Kill whoever her father was. Maybe that was why Ivy didn't react at all seeing the fact that there were two dead people in front of her.

She's probably so used to the trauma that it doesn't even bother her anymore.

The anger and rage slyly creeped in. I was fuming.

Who the fuck does he think he is treating them like that. I mean no one deserve to be treated like that whether you're male or female, abuse is abuse and that ruins people.

But, I wanted to know more. As bad as it sounded, I wanted to know more why he did what he did.

So I went to the front desk to ring a couple of people to find out who Alyana and Ivys dad was.

Alyana's POV

Alyana's POV

My legs were trembling from the fact that I just told Jordan about Wyatt. I shouldn't have told him anything. You're so stupid.

You should've just kept your mouth shut.

He would've found out anyways.

How could I lie about my nightmares. He literally first hand saw me going through it.

And then I thought about Ivy. Maybe, he can help me find Ivy. I mean if he knows about Wyatt, he can also know about me trying to find Ivy.

But, he hasn't come back. It's been six hours and I still felt guilty as ever. I've just shoved all my weight on him. He doesn't need to worry about me. Hell, he already is so worried about the way I am and this was just a cherry on top.

I waited and waited until I finally made the decision to find him. I needed to find him.

I should just tell him that we should start over and that he should erase everything that I told him out of his head. It was irrelevant to say the least.

I promised myself that no one should know and yet, there's two people who already found out about my secret. How long until they find out that I still don't want to be here.

I thought to myself that I would always be that girl whose broken, whose unfixable, whose unloveable but, maybe I wasn't unloveable.

But how could I love someone else if I couldn't love myself.

And that's what made me think. I loved Jordan than I loved myself and if I ever lost him, well I'd never be the same.

Maybe then I would be unloveable.

I slowly made my way towards the door until, I heard someone was trying to get in. Maybe it was Jordan so I quickly rushed to the door but, instead he wasn't coming in. If it was Jordan, he would've opened the door.

I looked through the peep hole noticing a man in dark clothing trying to do something with the door. What the hell is going on?

I quickly yanked the door open staring directly at the man.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I question the unknown man. He had a black cap on with a long black trench coat and some heavy black boots.

He didn't answer.

"What the fuck are you doing here? Are you deaf!" I ask again, getting more irritated. What is it with these guys.

Can't they fucking talk. I swear men have issue when it's time to communicate.

"It's not very nice to talk to a guest like that Alyana." Wait what? A guest and how the fuck does he know my name?

"Wait. Who are you?" I ask, slightly anxious about the situation.

"You need to be careful with that boyfriend of yours." He says, blanking the question that I asked. My boyfriend.. does he mean Jordan?

"He's not my boyfriend-"

"Do you want to know where you're sister is?" He suddenly asks. "Ivy. I know where she is." And then time froze. How does he know about Ivy.

And without processing anything, I agreed without realising that I'd need to do something in return.

"Yes. Where is she? Please.." I begged.

"You'll have to do one thing for me." He says.

"Anything." I reply.

"You'll have to kill Jordan Rivera."

What?