|Chapter Fifty| We All Scared Of Something.|

Kill me with the truth

Kill me with the truth. Don't make me happy with a lie.

Unknown

****

Jordan's POV

Even after everything she had said to me. I still love her.

I couldn't just switch my feelings off but, I did realise that those feelings were turning to anger and resentment.

It was my fault. I should've never lied to Ali in the first place. I should've have told her when I found out.

But, what broke me the most is that she actually wanted to die. The memory of her standing near the peaceful bridge was my biggest fear I had ever faced. I thought I was fearless but, I guess not.

We all scared of something.

Even if we don't accept it we are.

So I sent Jaiya, Aiken and Tag to get Ali and Ivy. I knew they were going to after them, I mean I'm pretty sure they have found out that Ivy had the usb so maybe, that might be one of the reasons why they want her.

And well, the lead would be Alyana. They were going to manipulate her and eventually kill her.

And I couldn't let that happen. I rather die than Alyana or Ivy. They were just innocent souls that mixed into the wrong people which wasn't their fault. It was mine.

"Jordan. They have Alyana and Ivy." Teo tells me.

"Good. Tell them to keep them off the radar. We cannot risk anything." I reply back.

"But Alyana wants to talk to you." Teo says. She wanted to talk to me. Why? I mean.. why?

"I'll meet her there." I say. Teo nods his head and walks to his room, leaving me alone in the room full of thoughts.

We had a meeting with the gangs today. Every single one of them. We needed their help and we couldn't risk it but, then again not many gangs would get involved with something so messy. I mean this is between life and death.

No one is trying to die here and especially for the sake of someone they don't know.

And, I know some gangs are loyal but, even then I'm doubtful that they would even help.

Regardless, I had to meet Ali. They probably will last in an hour or so and Theo will be meeting them there to take them to their destination.

In the back of my mind, I felt afraid once again. Why did she want to see me. What did she really want from me?

 What did she really want from me?