August 20th, 2015

I must have slept for a good fifteen hours... who knows anymore. Time means nothing these days. No matter how much you sleep you always wake up feeling exhausted... sore.. tired. It really makes a girl rethink travelling cross country.

You could hear the infected outside, moaning, growling... lost souls in search of tender. warm, flesh. They do not discriminate, man or woman, gay or straight, trans or pans... when the dead come knocking its time to start packing. They will find a way in sooner or later, and when they do were the main course on the dinner menu.

My curiosity got the best of me, I had to take a look through the peep-hole... after all I could hear the door creaking under the weight of the relentless death eaters. I nearly pissed my pants when I saw how many of those dirty bastards where out there. It was time to get ready to book it, the only option we have. If they get in here, there's no telling whether or not we would make it out alive.

I'm still not too sure what I should do when were on the run... surely I cant bring him with me. I don't even know where I would go if it were just me, let alone with someone like him. He would draw too much attention our way- its a lawless world now and evil men rule the land. I don't even think he would be of any use. Hazel is a scrawny little bastard, all skin and bone, no muscle... has he even killed one of them before? He would just slow me down, if not get me killed. The infected ones aren't the only danger out there, I learned that one quickly. I think I might just ditch him when the time comes to go.