Twenty-six

Aria'a POV

Spirals. My head is spinning in spirals. What just happened? Did he just-

You know, forget it! I have plans tonight and its time to get reckless. I walked home, head high. I pushed the door open, a fake smile spread across my face.

"Let's do something fun," I announced, "a club?" Zayn, Louis, and Liam instantly agreed. I saw as Niall and Cara shared a glance.

"Aria, I'm not too sure," Niall stated firmly. I walked over to him and sat on his lap facing him so in other words: I was straddling him. I put my hands behind his neck and pushed myself down onto Niall'a lap, successfully getting a small moan from him.

"Please," I seductively begged him. He bit his lip.

"Ewwww, you two are so gross! Get a room," Louis shouted, covering his eyes. All of us laughed at his reaction and I continued to stare into Niall's eyes, determined to convince him.

"Ugh, fine," he finally gave in. I let out a happy squeal and pecked his nose.

"Thank youuuuu! We leave at...10" I announced to the group and seeing as it was already 7:30, Cara and I bounced to our feet and ran to "The Cookie Closet"

The Cookie Closet was the biggest room in the whole house. Cara and I put our own touch to it and made it THE epic wardrobe. It had amazing clothes and all the makeup and hair supplies a girl could ask for. Why 'The Cookie Closet?' you may ask. We don't know! We just liked the name.

Two hours later, Cara and I exited The Cookie Closet all ready. Cara wore a just adove mid thigh length, dark crimson dress that fight her every curve perfectly. The top of the dress was a strapless heart cut design with beautiful, sparkling gems outlining it. She wore casual black converse and had her hair straightened and only light makeup on. She looked perfect.

I wore a blackish blue dress very similar to Cara's. I wore my high top converse and pulled on a few bracelets. I left my hair natural in its long beachy waves and the only makeup I really wore was a rim of eye-liner. All of the boys' jaws dropped when we got to the bottom of the stairs. Niall smirked at me and walked over wrapping me in a warm hug, whispering in my ear, "you look stunning."

I blushed and I intertwined my fingers with his whispering back a 'thank you' before the lot of us headed out to a night we'd certainly regret in the morning.