Nine

Aria's POV(dreaming)

I opened my eyes to see nothing but white. The white color brightened in a way, the scene of whit becoming what seemed to be a grassy field. the image cleared. I rubbed my eyes and started walking. I don't know where or why. I just walked. I spotted someone laying in the grass. I made my way to the person and was stopped when I recognized who it was.

Me.

What! What is this? Where am I?

"you're inbetween, dear," I heard a voice interrupt my thoughts.

"w-what?" I stuttered.

"you, my love, are in between the world of the living and dead. You are in rest. This is where you go when you ate given the voice of whether to die or not. Just be patient and listen." I felt an arm rest onto my shoulder. I turned to meet whoever was holding onto my shoulder but no one was there. The plush field grew silent. I heard slight sniffles coming from nowhere in particular.

"hey cookie,"

Cara! I wanted to scream to get and jump into her arms but a stayed still.

"erm...well...oh! I know what to say!" I felt my hand become tighter as if someone was holding it but I saw no one.

"well you know about my...'roomies'...well what if I told you that one of them might have a crush on you? Yeah you are going to figure out who on your own my crippled little one."

Woah! Really?

"you can go back into the conscience world when you please, dear," the voice spoke to me once again. I nodded in acknowledgement.

"wait, how?" I asked. How would I get back?

"just fall," The voice said in almost a sing-song way. I felt a slight wind hit my face. Oh well, whats the worst that could happen. I leaned back and closed my eyes in fear of impact.

When I opened my eyes, I faced a teary eyed Cara and a slow beeping monitor.