I'm now taking AU requests

Ok so I'm now taking AU requests like I said in the title above and on my announcement board so, if you're reading this I'll be explaining the rules.

1. No smut tickles

My friend from Deviantart a fellow tickle fanfic writer has seen some tickle fanfictions involving NSFW, and I do not want that in the book, so let's keep this cute but clean k.

2. No RP in the comments please I'm not into roleplay much because sometimes I can't finish it or the person gives up on me and I'm tired of that so no asking for To and if you try to roleplay with someone else in the comments YOUR COMMENT THAT STARTED THE ROLEPLAY WILL. BE. DELETED. I will not care if you and the other person had been taking days to do it, and if you try to do the same thing again YOU. WILL. BE. BLOCKED. I'm a nice person so I may unblock you if apologize and want me to unblock you.

3. I will start making epilogues for some chapters depending on how I feel about it so be ready for that.

And last but not least....

4. Be Creative and Have Fun
I've seen you guys requests in some other coroika books and I want that stuff to be shared in here, I know I'm a little slow on the chapters in this book but it's because I want to make them interesting so get creative and have fun with your requests.

That's it and thank you for your support and for reading this book .

Bye.