‼️IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT PLEASE READ‼️

So Wattpad had just made their final decision come true to remove direct messaging it is gone all of my messaging boxes have been automatically deleted by the system.

Why am I talking about this? Because for those who have made requests for this book were made through the direct messaging and so I have a small problem about it because

1. I can't see the username of the people who made the requests to let them know it's finished or mention who made it.

And

2. Sometimes I can't remember what the request was of who you want to tickle or be tickled which will lead to the request sadly being declined because I can no longer go and check to remind myself.

I know some of you don't really want your requests seen because you're either shy or want to remain anonymous. Which is another reason why this is a problem, but do not worry I have a solution:

You can still message me through my Tumblr, Discord, DeviantArt, or Twitter accounts.

You guys can also leave your request in the request chapter that's still open and I am willing to delete the request comment after I screenshot it from my iPad or phone and then delete it or have you delete it so no one will know you made the request or just want to stay private.

So hopefully we can still work this out while direct messages are longer available permanently or hopefully til' further notice. And I hope you all understand.
Thank you.