Gringotts

Estelle POV:

"C'mon honey let's go"said mom."Ok,mom let me go change first"I said going to my closet.

What I was wearing:

After I changed I went to the fireplace grabbed floo powder and said"DIAGON ALLEY"loud and clear

After I changed I went to the fireplace grabbed floo powder and said"DIAGON ALLEY"loud and clear.After a few minutes me and my mom were already heading to Gringotts bank.

Diagon Alley:

Gringotts Bank:

Gringotts Bank:

We went to the unoccupied goblin and we said"May you gold overflow"

We went to the unoccupied goblin and we said"May you gold overflow".The goblin looked quite surprized before regaining his composure and replying"And may your enemies cower beneath your  feet Lady Potter and Queen Maria"."We are looking for Griphook"mom said."Ah,one second please,I will get a goblin to take you to him"said the goblin before shouting"RICBERT"."Yes Nagnok?"said Ricbert"Take them to Griphook's office"said Nagnok"Of course"said Ricbert"Please follow me"."May your gold overflow goblin Nagnok"my mother says.Ricbert looks surprised before regaining his composure like Nagnok."And may your enemies cower beneath your feet Lady Potter and Queen Maria"said Nagnok."So you can speak our language?"asked Ricbert"Yes it's necessary being the queen and princess of Elvendale"said mom"Ah,we are here"said Ricbert."I see,thank you goblin Ricbert,May you gold overflow"said mom"And may your enemies cower beneath your feet Lady Potter and Queen Maria"said Ricbert.We went inside Griphook's office."May your gold overflow goblin Griphook"mom said.Griphook looks up and says"And may your enemies cower beneath your feet Lady Potter and Queen Maria"said Griphook."How may I help you today?"Griphook asked."I would like to have an inharitance test"I said"Ofcourse that will be 2 galleons"said Griphook"Just take the money from my vault"said mother"Of course queen Maria"said Griphook while getting a piece of parchment and a dagger."Just take the dagger cut you palm and drop 3 drops of blood on the parchment,the cut will heal immediately"said Griphook giving me the dagger.I cut my palm and lat 3 drops of blood onto the parchment.

Name:Estelle Rose Potter 

Status:Pureblood

Magic Core:Neutral(Powerful than Merlin)

Mother:Lily Potter neé Evans(fake name)

                Adhara Potter neé Black(real name)

Father:James Potter

Adopted mother:Maria Elvendale 

Godfathers:

Sirius Orion Black

Frank Longbottom

Remus Black neé Lupin

Godmothers:

Alice Longbottom neé Fortescue

Lady to:

Peverell(by blood)

Evans(by blood)

Gaunt(by conquest)

Potter(by blood)

Merlin(by magic)

Rosier(by blood)

Elvendale(by magic and adoption)

Heiress to:

Black(by blood)

Slytherin(by conquest)

Gryffindor(by blood)

Ravenclaw(by blood)

Hufflepuff(by blood)

Titles:

Mistress of Death(by Gaunt line and chosen by Death)

Mistress of Life(by Rosier line and chosen by Life)

Mistress of Time(by Rosier line and chosen by Time)

The-Girl-Who-Lived

Princess of Elvendale 

Gryffindor Heir

Ravenclaw heir

Hufflepuff heir

Slytherin heir

Hogwarts heir 

Nature Queen(by Elvendale line and chosen by Mother Nature)

Blocks:

30 percent magical core(block broken)

edietic memory(block broken)

Parceltounge(block broken)

Blocks placed by APWBD

Magical Guardian:

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore(illegal)

Maria Elvendale(legal)

Vaults:

Too many to list(432 vaults in total)

Properties:

Too many to list(1,592 properties in total)

Business Contracts:

Daily Prophet 75 percent

Quibbler 39 percent

Diagon Alley 95 percent

Knockturn Alley 87 percent 

etc.

Marriage Contract:

Marriage Contract with Ronald Billius Weasley(by Molly Weasley neé Prewett and APWBD)

After we read the last part we were furious."I want the marriage contract canceled and can you please check my vaults for any transactions I am not aware of?"I said."Of course,miss Potter just wait a moment"said Griphook.A few minutes later Griphook returned"Turns out they have taken money,artifacts and a few books"said Griphook."I wantall of it back with interest"I said."Of course,Lady Potter,here at Gringotts we never let thieves get away with anything"Griphook said with a grin."I also have a question,why does it say that my mom has two names?"I asked"Ah,yes, turns out you mother was the missing sister from the Black sisters and adopted into the Evans family,if you want we can call the three Black sisters to meet you,you are technically their niece"said Griphook"Can you please call my mom's sisters?"I asked wanting to meet my aunts"Yes that can be arranged,when do you want to meet them?"Griphook asked"Tommorow if possible"I said"Yes,that can be arranged"said Griphook."Great we'll get going now,may your gold overflow"I said"And may your enemies cower beneath your feet Lady Potter and Queen Maria"said Griphook.

.

.

____________________________________________________________

A/N

Thanks for all of the reads I never thought I this would get any reads.If you read the A/N I posted today you would know our school is giving us a short break.That means I can update a lot more often.See you guys next chapter!

Bye!