☆The Beginning Of My Ruined Life☆

I dedicate this chapter to NitzkieCordova

I really hope, I did able to make you smile and happy. Please, be happy and smiley for the rest of your life. And I am really sorry for the very late update. I hope and pray that you are fine now and doing good in your life.

You people don't know what I am going through and if I will tell you all about my situation then you will not gonna believe me maybe that's why I don't want to tell you all.

You made my last published chapter to reach till 97 votes, you don't know how much happiness you gave to me by doing it. I love you all soo much.

And please be patience with my book because my health is not good to give you all the regular updates.

...........................................................

Author's P. O. V

After when Jungkook done kissing and eating out Jimin forcefully and the life out of him, he detached his lips from Jimin's and started making his way towards Jimin's displayed naked shoulders and half revealed collarbones, but this time Jimin somehow managed to push Jungkook off from his body while using all of his remaining strength and then he didn't take a single second from slapping Jungkook very hard on his right cheek with all of his might that made Jungkook's face to turn in his left side abruptly in a second.

"How dare you kissed me? I just hate you!" Jimin yelled out furiously while throwing daggers at Jungkook's direction through his raging filled teary yet beautiful mesmerizing eyes, who's face was still facing his left side because of Jimin's hard impact given slap.

"I just hate y...ou, hate you s..so much"

Jimin muttered out vulnerability and pitifully while now wiping his already ruined lipstick pigmented beautiful full type of cottony lips which were now looking more bloated out and swollen badly and thats credit goest to Jungkook without any doubt, because of Jungkook's harshly and vigorously full of lustily type of forcefully full twenty minutes of kiss, because of which the saliva of Jungkook's mouth was dripping down from the corner of Jimin's both sides of full lips messily.

Jimin was rubbing his lips very harshly and ruthlessly to erase any sign of Jungkook's remaining saliva from over his swollen lips completely and the feeling of gotten violated in the totally disgustingly manner while now tears were cascading down in the rolling pace from his beautiful brown hazel eyes and was sobbing silently and pathetically.

Jimin had gotten so lost in mourning onto his pathetic and contamination condition that he couldn't able to foresee the awful calmness lingering surround him that was the warning of the upcoming strong storm which is gonna make his life to turn upside down in a second just because of one slap.

After wiping up his whole mouth with his both hands of palms, Jimin looked at Jungkook's direction with his fury filled and tears escaping eyes while sniffing badly.

"O...one of the r..reason why I..i hate you so m..much! You are the very heartless and ruthless p..person of all the people I have met so far!"

Jimin blunted out very irritatedly and bitterly while still wiping up his lips time to time in the middle of his speaking bitterly fully words from the back of his hands madly and harshly. And this time Jungkook looked at Jimin with his totally gotten red eyes in the rage that getting high because of the slap he got which definitely crushed his great self esteem because Jungkook's whole twenty four years of life no one ever dare to touch the single string of his hair and here Jimin slapped him without thinking once the aftermath of his very daring bold deed.