☆Man With Cunningly Obnoxious Attitude☆

Votes and comments are must💜

________________________

Author's P.O.V

*Jeon's Office Building*

Jimin kept on thinking about that night while looking at Jungkook who was hugging Jan-Vi so protectively with his eyes closed, Jimin was just staring at both of them wordlessly and blink-lesly with the void of any type of reaction.

As Jungkook was so busy in hugging Jan-Vi who was a voicelessly sobbing mess into Jungkook's arms, hugging him tightly while Jungkook's one hand was rubbing up and down onto her clothed back soothingly, actually, Jungkook didn't know how to console someone therefore he thought that this will surely work to calm Jan-Vi down anyhow which was surely working at this moment.

"Hey, shhh, stop crying" Jungkook broke the silence between both of them into his soothing calm voice, now, rubbing his hand up and down into Jan-Vi's freely fallen down waist-length curled up hair.

Jan-Vi just nodded her head agreeably but still, she was unable to stop her tears anyhow until Jungkook cupped her face into his palms soothingly and calmly, now directly looking into Jan-Vi's yet teary eyes.

"Stop, hmm? Everything is gonna be alright" Jungkook gave his words to Jan-Vi declaredly and assuredly, Jan-Vi once again nodded her head agreeably and understandingly while biting her lower lip to prevent herself from letting out a loud sob.

"Don't you believe me, Jan-Vi?" Jungkook questioned out while tucking a bang of her front-hair behind of her ear with a calm smile.

"I.. I do" Jan-Vi spoke up with a trusted nod.

"That's why don't cry like this, I will gonna turn everything right for both of us so don't worry" Jungkook commented very assuredly while wiping out Jan-Vi's tears sticky cheeks with the pad of his thumb.

"I know b..ut It is just my h.hormones making me behave like this"

Jan-Vi reasoned out with a small broken breathy chuckle.

"Oh, then stop shedding tears like this or else it will surely gonna harm our baby"

Jungkook mentioned after letting out an emotionless chuckle now patting Jan-Vi's back to reassure her completely.

"I.. I will not cry, I promise"

Jan-Vi promised cautiously while sniffing a little bit miserably, they both were so busy in talking with each other that they didn't notice how an amber-rose haired boy was staring at them but this time he was having a dumbfounded expression over Jungkook's this so collectively calm and emotionally helping behaviour.

Was Jungkook really aware of people's emotions to react like this or it was just a facade of his canny brain, was Jungkook really planning something into his mind to hoax people like always?

"Jungkook, I want to tell you something, can you please listen to me before going to meet my father?" Jan-Vi requested.

"I know what you want to tell me and how do you know where was I going?"

Jungkook questioned with his raised brow demandingly while pocking his inner cheek with his tongue.

"Dad, he informed me that you will be at our place at any time" Jan-Vi expressed with her confident posture while looking at somewhere but Jungkook as it was so hard for her to maintain steady eye contact with Jungkook.

"Oh, yeah but I am not in the mood to listen to you right now so go wherever you want, I am going to meet your father now" Jungkook mentioned while turning Jan-Vi around to the exit door of the ground floor of his office building.