☆He Saved Me, An Irony☆

Author's P. O. V

"Baby, I love you not in any brotherly and friendly way. I love you more than that"

Taehyung told Jimin with the deep and hush voice and Jimin turned white after hearing his bff confession to him in so much shock with his wide open eyes which were going to come out in any second. And Taehyung was only looking deeper in Jimin's beautiful brown hazel eyes.

Taehyung's sudden confession was came out as like a bolt from the blue for Jimin who's smol, petite and delicate body went in a stiff mode immediately and got numb totally in too much shock that he can't able to feel anything anymore, his mind was creating a mess of confusion and repeating the same words again and again which were 'I love you not in any brotherly and friendly way, I love you more than that' and suddenly a strange indescribable fear started to engulf Jimin in it's embrace.

Now, Jimin's body has gotten stiffed and his hands started getting slippery which was caused by the unwanted perspire because of the strange fear poking his heart persistently. Jimin's beautiful brown hazel eyes didn't blink even for once, he was looking like a emotionless and a very expensive beautiful doll for showcase that no one could afford to buy because he is not a toy.

Taehyung was like lost in Jimin's brown hazel beautiful eyes that he didn't notice Jimin's unexpected reaction. Suddenly slowly and unexpectedly Jimin's eyes got blurred when he started to shed his crystal like precious tears on his beautiful doll like face that catched Taehyung's attention in a seconds and in a panick to what to do in this situation, Taehyung cutted off their closeness in a seconds and looked at Jimin blinking his eyes repeatedly with a dumbfounded expression on his handsome face.

"Ji.. jimin, I am__"

Taehyung trying to start the conversation but cutted off by an emotionless Jimin who spoke his confusing words.

"Y..you c...can't love me *sobs* i am not worthy of you i..in any way *sobs* and you shouldn't even think of saying that 'you love me' w..when you are going to marry the love of your life very soon"

Jimin stated being in the crying mess sobbing and wiping his tears from the back of his hand constantly and Taehyung looked at Jimin with a confused face.

"Jimin, why are you saying like this? Why are you not worthy of me? You worth this whole world Jimin please don't think and look down on yourself. You are__"

Taehyung once again got cutt off by Jimin who was kept sobbing uncontrollably and shook his head being disagree with Taehyung's spoken words.

"Taehyung, you also know and me too that both of us are very different from each other, your family's high living standard and me nothing in front of you. You are perfect in every way of your and me, I have too many flaws in me that I can't even count__"

This time Jimin cutted off by Taehyung who was getting pissed off on Jimin that how can he think this low of himself.

"Enough Jimin! What nonsense you are talking about? It's totally rubbish thinking and looking down on yourself"

Taehyung scolded Jimin angrily while looking straight in Jimin's blurred eyes due to nonstop falling tears which were not stopping anyhow even Jimin wants to stop them.

Jimin looked at Taehyung attentively after getting scolded by him and made a grabby gesture from his hands toward him indicating Taehyung to engulf him in his comforting hug.

Taehyung smiled faintly and immediately engulfed Jimin in his embrace dearly while rubbing his back by his one hand gently to make him calm down and the other hand was busy caressing Jimin's beautiful pink hairs calmly and gently.