☆Ogling Eyes Undressing Me☆

Edited chapter.

Author's P. O. V

The morning came birds started chirping outside, the beautiful orange sunlight of the sun does a favor on this earth, it illuminates the surface of earth with its beauty. Another new day with the beautiful rays of sun, the way the sun illuminates the earth and inaugurates a new day in the same way, something new is going to happen in the life of two different people those who are far apart from each other, their ways of living are different from each other. Yet who can stop the fate from happening. Jungkook and Jimin will have to come face to face in their second encounter.

The sun's warm rays touched the faces of both the sleeping boys,Taehung and Jimin through the thin curtains of the huge and elegant looking bedroom with the expensive furniture.They were sleeping on the same bed because of Jimin who did not select his room to live here till now so, he is sleeping with his best friend.But firstly Taehyung started stirring in the bed and slowly started opening his one eyes and yawned. And after opening both of his eyes he made his head to turn his left and right and immediately sits up on the bed while stretching his body.

He noticed the cute little lump in the under of puffy blanket from outside and smiled adoringly because of the Jimin habits of Sleeping with totally curled up body which has never changed yet. He was looking like a cutest fluff ball snoring lightly while sleeping in the curled up position.

After admiring his best friend's cute little lump in under the blanket he decided to shower first and then he will wake up his cute little mochi.He sits up from the bed marched up in the bathroom right away. After twenty minutes he came from the bathroom with wet hair but in his full attire and goes up to the near of his bed and started shaking his best friend to make him wake up.

"Hey cute littl__" He was going to say him little by forgetting it,but in the middle of his sentence he stopped his tongue by pressing it with his teeth.And thought if he called his friend 'little fluff ball' cute nickname which includes word 'little' how angry his mochi will be and upset after hearing little word. Jimin doesn't like people to call him litte because he thinks like they are making fun of him upon his short height.So, he decided to call him only 'cute fluff ball' escaped the word of 'little' for his mochi's seck.

"Hey cute fluff ball, wake up already. Today I will make you visit around this city with me to make you introduce to this wonderful Seoul city"

Taehyung stated while shaking his best friend's curled up body who started stirring in his sleep. Started rubbing his eyes cutely with his sweater paws and yawned cutely and looked at his friend, smiled and sits up in the bed immediately.

"And I will also show you some famous places of Seoul" He added later and looked at his friend adoringly who smiled and listening while rubbing his eyes cutely till now.

"Good morning, Tae Tae"

"Oh Good morning, chimchim.How was your sleep last night"

"Best, your bed is so soft and fluffy I love it" Jimin said cutely

"Oh you are too cute chim just like a cute fluff ball" Taehyung couldn't control himself from complimenting his bff while pinching jimin's cute rosy squishy cheeks who whined and stopped Tae from pinching his already more red cheeks because of the pinching.

"Tae don't do, it hurts you know" Jimin said while rubbing his both palm on his cheeks to reduce the pain.

"Hey! You very sensitive human being. Come on! Stand up from the bed already and go take a shower then after breakfast we will go together outside to make you visit around the Seoul and also for hang out together. After all we have met each other after a year."