☆The Jeon Jungkook☆

Edited chapter.

Still Jimin's P. O. V

So, you all must be thinking that if I live in Busan and Taehyung lives in Seoul then how do we know both each other so well that we called each other our soulmate, cute nicknames and care about each other so much, even after being so far away. Actually Taehyung was born in Soul just like me. So we have been with each other since childhood we used to study together in same school but by staying in different classes because Tae was a year older than me and also a class ahead of me in school. But our class different could not keep us away from each other we always had lunch together in lunch break in the school's cafeteria. We used to meet each other during the free period, he used to help me in my studies also because he was a class ahead of me, so obviously he was more smarter than me. After school we used to hang out together and sometime stayed for a night at each other's house for the sleepover. Our family also were good friends just like us at that time.

When my parents died in the car accident, I was in so much depression because of the sorrow which came in my life after my parents death, I had quit to talk, eat, sleep and anything. I was in a deep depression but at that time Tae and his family helped me from get out of the depression a lot. They took good care of me just like their own child Taehyung, since then me and Tae became more close and best friend forever.

Like this our days were going well but when both of us came to in our college, the family of Tae had to shift to Seoul because the business they have in Busan was degenerated, so they decided to shift to Seoul for a new business.

But Tae was not ready to leave me alone, because he was afraid that who will protect me in our Uni from my haters and bullies. So, he decided and convinced his parents that he will come there in Seoul to live with them when his college studies will over here in Busan.

Like this, Tae finished his studies in Busan and after his college was over he shifted to Seoul and started to live there with his family for helping in business his family owns in the Seoul. Tae was always a rich boy he belongs to a very rich family. But I am still in Uni in my last year doing studies for good grades and for a better job in my future. Me and Tae did not meet each other in the person from one year, but always remained in contact with each other through the phone.

And now a year later I am going to meet my best friend so, I am very happy. And above of this, he is going to get married that's why I am even more happy and excited to see his wedding he got the love of his life. Actually I have never been this far away from my brother even if it's only for one week, that's why he is worried about me, but however I have convinced him.

I have packed all my necessary things to go to Seoul, the dream city of every person of Korea. I can't wait for tomorrow to come. I will meet their new people and maybe I will got the chance to make more friends and how will Kim family will react to my arrival after a long time I am going to meet them too.

Thinking like that for a while, I didn't know when I drifted off in my dreamland.

........................................................................

Author's P. O. V

A hugely enormous and marvelous building with large mottled glass windows studded on its each floor in a very appealing manner. That building was the total of 65 floor, and that whole building was painted in the gray color completely and appealingly. That rich looking colour was giving a very good and elegant look to that building. At the very top of that building 'Jeon Reliance Enterprises' was written in the big black and in very giant thick letters.

Then suddenly a big black and very expensive looking car coming from its normal mode pace halted in the front of that same enormous building in a calm way. And then, a driver wearing his formal work-dress which was a pair of totally black suit comes out of that car's driver seat and then opened the door of that car's back seat's door immediately. And just then a man comes out of that car in his own impressive style and looked around of his surrounding as if he was checking out the beauty of the surrounding of his around, outside of that building.