☆Two Hundred Girlfriends?☆

Jimin's P. O.V

After we all ate our breakfast in the peace environment atleast for all the other members except me because I was so hard trying to ignore Mr. Billionaire who was kept looking at me, you all must be thinking that how I knew that he was staring at me during the breakfast time because I could feel his black dark chocolate orbs like doe eyes boring a hole in my soul through his nonstop staring.

I don't know what he was thinking when he was staring at me constantly.
I was just praying to God that he is not thinking how he will take revenge on me for trying to strangle him without thinking for once.

Oh God, please erase our fight memory from jungkook's brain please.

Now I am depend on only God for helping me somehow to get rid of this situation which has became the biggest problem of my nineteen years of life more than the lack of money problems which me and my elder brother suffered everyday in our life and make sacrifices to maintain the expenses of our home and my college fees to pay in one of the best college of Busan after our parents died.

One after the other, slowly after having the breakfast all other members started getting up from their chairs to leave.
And in the end me, a beautiful lady over the age of her forty, I am not sure because she looks beautiful and young till now probably she has maintained her body very well.
She is the same lady who complicated me that 'i am so obedient and cute' and Jungkook left on the dining table.

I don't know when that beautiful lady left the dinning room and in the dining room now only me and Jungkook were left.
And suddenly when I stand up to leave the dining room too I was accidently met to him who was looking at me with a raised eyebrow, pocking his inner cheek with his toung.
What is he doing? What is the meaning of by doing this?

I immediately looked down to avoid eye contact with him and started to leave. But before I can leave the dining room properly someone cleared his throat behind me that made me to look behind which was my biggest mistake.

There was Jungkook yet pocking his inner cheek with his toung still his one left side of eyebrow was raised.
He looked at me narrowing his eyes too much at me and started come towards my direction while he pocketed his both hands in his wore black jeans.

I only gulped hardly and watching his every move like his proud and sassy type walk he was looking filled with so much confident his posture was straight. He walks like a model oh! Why am I forgetting that he is a famous model of USA?

"Why I am feeling like you are ignoring me, are you? pink kid"

Author's P. O. V

Jimin eyes widened after hearing that nickname 'pink kid' now Jimin was boiling with angered he desperately wanted to spat back a good reply but jimin couldn't because he already had done a big worst move by trying to strangle him he doesn't want to do any move like this again so he can regret after over his wrong stupid deeds. A big no because he doesn't want to get in a biggest problem that there will be a news in the newspaper next day that he was killed by Jungkook's fans and above at all a merciless death.

Jimin immediately shook his head right and left thinking about these scenarios he doesn't want to think about it, only thinking about that he could feel how a cold shiver run down his spine. So jimin decided to shut his mouth and don't speak anything just think a way to escape from this situation. Escape from Jungkook's gawking sharp eyes which were making Jimin to look like a pitiful pry who is going to be a delicious food of a predator like Jungkook.

Jimin didn't know when did he come and stood in front of him, Jimin looked up to his face because of their height difference and immediately broke the eye contact.