☆The Nutcracker: The Black, Blue And Reddish Day☆

Hola! Author Of Beauty Here! Happy update!

Happy update!

Words: 18k+ so shower a lot of comments as this is full of romance, angst, drama, Jealousy and uncanny things!

I want a lot of comments in this chap please *puppy eyes* as I have given my blood, sweat & tears to this chap and believe me! You all are perfectly ready to lose your brain cells in this chap❤︎

Comments goal: 400+

Also, read this chap on your own risk💀

Warning: blood, Gore, murder and Death😈
___________________________________________

Author's POV

Today's weather was so panache away from being too sunny and windy, beautiful tiny unique singing birds chirping above them as the clouds were unclogged charismatically, tinging the sky all rosily pastel blue over this open Island, there weren't dense and gloaming trees in fact it was full of eye-catchy vegetation and greenery along with fresh algae being a thin sheet on the green meadow there, full of variegated colourful floras but lesser than few herbivorous faunas with not so long bamboos tress, big doe-eyed cuddly and fuzzy cute pandas latched onto them.

"It's my honour, I would only like to say this" Jeon Jungkook responded nonchalantly as he one by one shook hands with everyone there but didn't let anyone touch his comely red hood beauty in any manner, Jungkook's bodyguards were side by side to Jimin but a lot away with their eyes down upon his possessive rude order, "Noo-Ri? What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked as he let his tongue poke his inner cheek once he noticed Lohia Noo-Ri coming at them with a wide beamy smile making Jimin feel anxious immediately as he found them standing so close to each other now, "To be included in your happiness, My Uncanny King" Lohia Doo-Ri immediately replied as she chose to stand next to him so close which made Jimin roll his eyes at their close proximity.

"By the way, with whom you came here?" Jeon Jungkook questioned with a forced smile at her making Noo-Ri overly giggly as she slyly circled her tender forearm around his clothed muscular ones, dressed into a skin-tight deeply V-neck with full sleeves solid black stretchable full-body plain bodycon, a black overcoat was around her left forearm, "With Mr. Kang, I happened to meet him being on my way to your mansion from the airport and then he informed me that you'll be here for the whole day and this is how I decided to come along with him here as he relented with it"

Lohia Noo-Ri answered innocently and cutely standing in her black velvet high-heeled strappy butterfly-latched sandals, peeking up at Jungkook through her black-goggled mono-lid black butterfly-drawn eyes impishly making him sweep his tongue on his upper teeth roughly, looking down at her with sharp monotonous eyes.

"Okay, so you have come here, but what will you do here till evening?" Jungkook questioned while looking at his glaring Red Hood Cat, standing far away from him on his right side, "I don't know but one thing is sure no matter how long I will be with you here at the end of the day I still won't be able to get that where this time has fled away so quickly like a quirky bee" Lohia Noo-Ri remarked complainingly with a sad pout making Jungkook pay his attention back to her with a sigh heaving out.