☆Mystery, trickery, piscary and witchery☆

BilalZafar846 Once again, I wish you the happiest birthday, Sweetie♡︎

Hola! Author Of Beauty Here! Happy early update! I want a lot of comments this time too🥺

Happy early update!
I want a lot of comments this time too🥺.
__________________________________________

Still Author's POV

And then grabbing the quiet boy's tiny hands in his ample one Jungkook brought his lips on the boy's suddenly tears trailing cheeks, and then Jeon Jungkook did the unimaginable and quite hard-to-believe thing as he began gulping down the melancholy tears of his rosy doll with his caressing lips, he didn't let a single drop of his tears to land on the floor as before they could reach there they were immediately being gulped down by Jeon Jungkook's mouth devotedly.

"I will never let anything like this happen to you ever again, you are my responsibility now and I don't turn my back on my responsibilities" Jeon Jungkook remarked protectively now wiping his boy's tear-stricken cheeks gentlemanly as Jimin stopped sobbing making the boy sniffed with a nod while Jeon sucked off his fingers that wiped Jimin's tears just now.

"You are so weird" Jimin worded upon recalling how Jeon gulped his melancholy tears down as if it was some kind of fruity alcoholic drink while Jungkook cupped his big kitty-eared hooded face possessively.

"More than you can think" Jungkook replied with an unexplainable facial expression and then stole a soft reassuring peck from his forehead.

"Now let's go, you'll gonna see the Justice I am gonna reward you" Jungkook claimed taking hold of his tiny hand as he began to guide the boy to where to go along with him ahead.
___________________________________________

Jungkook and Jimin halted their continuous steps when they reached into that same main lounge hall room where all the top executives, managers, and allies were presented drinking from time to time and enjoying the slow dance on the glassed dance floor ahead of them.

Jimin immediately covered his head with his oversized kitty-eared hood well while looking down as the whole lounge hall room became pin-drop silent once Jungkook clapped his hands two times to snatch the whole attention of people there towards him.

"Grab him tightly and come ahead" Jungkook ordered to his bodyguards who were strongly manhandling now the disabled poor Nam-Gil as he wasn't able to stand on his legs anymore so walking on his legs was far impossible, poor Nam-Gil was still uttering out painful grunts and continuous low crying making the people in the hall pay lookout to him with mouth a little agape shockingly after emitting out loud gasp at his current condition.

Jungkook's bodyguards dragged Nam-Gill into the middle of the hall room making Jungkook come to them and then slap the roughest and strongest on Nam-Gil's face causing the whole hall room to resonate with its impactful sound also making the people there visibly and loudly gasp out surprisingly at this scene.