1

present time, March 5, 2020

📍Ace house/The Spot

Amena Armani Kelly

"Amena !" I heard Lia yell my name which made me snap outta my thoughts

"hmm" i said nonchalantly.

"Ace was talking to you"

"oh wassup"

"you riding with us or what ?" ace asked me

"nah, you can go if you want to tho lia" I answered

"naw imma stay witchu .. allem boys in the car yea no red heart" Lia said. I just nodded.

"wea y'all going anyways" I asked

"we going to get our homeboy at the sawgrass prison" lil answered.

"oh aight, bring back some gas, and eli get me some papers" I said standing up from my seat on the couch.

"aight gotchu li nigga" he responded.

"bye bae" i heard ace tell lia.

They walked out the door of Ace's house and now it's just me and lia.

Aurelia(Lia) has been my best friend since Kindergarten. She was there with me when my dad died and she was there for me when my brother died. Elijay(Eli) is also my best friend, we met when I was in 7th grade through my brother, he always saw me as his little sister and we just formed a bond from there, he was there for me when my brother died as well. I met Justus(Ace) and Khalil(lil) when I was a freshman through Lia because she hung around grown folks but they are like my brothers.

"mena you better not be going to sleep" Lia said. I just shrugged because I am and she ain't gon stop me.

"menaaaaaaa" Lia whined.

"man lia i'm tried as fuck call one of yo friends or sum" I said nonchalantly.

Lia and everybody else is used to the way I act at this point, they don't take it to the heart because they know I mean no harm.

"mchtttt i really dislike yo ass sometimes" she said getting on her phone.

"girl you love me, but wake me up when they get back aight"

She just waved me off. I chuckled going upstairs.

2 Hours later

ShittyBootyLia💕

oh shit i forget to wake yo ass up but they been here for a hour now

gra .. you can't do shit right, i'm up anyways.