3

Next day

📍Kb's house

Amena Armani Kelly

"gott damn" i said rubbing my forehead and squinting my eyes since it was bright as fuck.

I woke up in somebody else's bed, in somebody else's oversized white tee with a pounding headache.

ian ever getting faded again ...... lol the lies i tell.

I sat on the edge of the bed ready to get up, then the bathroom door opened. Kb walked out with his towel wrapped around his waist and water dripping down his chest

awww shitttt relax fat ma we ain't on that type time.

My eyes trailed his body until I caught myself and played it off.

"can you take me home" I asked him.

"no" he said then started walking around his room looking for something to wear. I just looked at him like he had 3 heads.

"the fuck you mean no"

"like I said, no, i got shit to do better get you a uber"

"aight bra, i'm out" I said then walked downstairs and found my phone and my body bag which had everything i needed in there.

I ordered my uber and waited for it outside his house. As i was waiting i decided to check my phone which was about to die.

I had a whole bunch of messages from lia and nem asking if i was okay and where i was at. I responded and let them know i was fine but i didn't tell them where i was.

When I got home, I took an advil, cause my head was still hurting then showered and all that good stuff, did 2 quick tattoos and now I'm getting ready to go to Ace's house.

I hopped in my car and connected my phone and started playing Ribbon in the sky by rod wave

"Uh, picture me rolling in my 500 Benz

I got no love for these niggas, ain't no need to be friends

I don't fuck with these niggas, ain't no need to pretend

Ain't no trust in a nigga after this

You said you love me, but you're leaving me

I guess nothing's what it seem to be

I need some happiness again, this life done beat on me

I caught a flight to ease the pain I switched the scenery

Through the pain know I gotta stay focused

'Cause since a kid this all I wanted

I heard he feed his problem to the vultures

He couldn't say no more so he exploded"

This song hit home for me, like I felt this with every bone in my body. Rod Wave is just a relatable rapper which is why he is my favorite.

I pulled into Ace's driveway just as said sum remix by moneybaggyo was ending, and noticed an extra car. I turned off my engine and sat in my car for like 2 minutes staring at nothing before I decided to get out.