19

July 22, 2020

📍Trap Hize

Kaenan Milo Baker

Ever since this saint nigga popped up shit been really stressful fa me. He ran down on one of our traps but that ain't do much damage, I still retaliated though. This nigga still planting snakes in my crew, and because i'm a very observant person i peeped em all.

I haven't seen mena in 3 days which means i ain't slept well in 3 days.

it's currently 7 in the morning and I've been at the trap all night. Ace, lil and eli busted into my office with mugs plastered on their faces.

"this nigga saint killed tjay" eli stated furious.

Damn tjay ! He was still young just trying to provide for his family dawg.

"Man what the fuck" i said now mugging as well.

"we gotta find this nigga asap" lil said. they all sat down.

"That's what i been working on" i stated.

"bitch nigga don't ever come out from whatever rock he under." I ran my hands down my face.

This shit just too much right now. This shit with saint, then around this time my nightmares just be off the hook.

"ace go get allem niggas who working with saint and tie em up the basement" I instructed and he left to do that.

"So what we gon do" eli asked.

"we bout to send his ass a message, he gon get it too" I said thinking about what I'm about to do in my head.

"Cmon" I said standing up. We were headed for the basement.

When we walked in the basement 4 niggas were tied up in there.

"Damn nigga you too" lil said shaking his head at one of my long time workers.

"i guess loyalty just a word to throw around these days huh" he added.

"man what the fuck you got us in here for" ole dude asked.

Eli went and bent down in front of him.

"who's saint ?" he asked ole dude.

"Ion know" he lied.

"now i know you lying cause we been plotting on this dude fa a minute" he said.

Raymond, the first snake, started chuckling, making eli walk to him.

"fuck is funny" ace asked him.

"you niggas" he replied.

Eli sent a hard one to his jaw making his head snap to the side. Eli started laughing as he spit blood out of his mouth.

"Now that was funny" eli said

I noticed that the two young niggas who were also in here look scared as fuck.

"we done here" I said , pulling out my gun. I killed one and ace killed one.

"Leave him" I said , referring to the youngest one who was the most scared. I walked to Raymond and pointed my gun at his head.

"you ready to die behind a nigga who don't give a fuck about you" i shook my head. He didn't say anything, just sat there looking at me trying to be tough.

I shot him in between his eyes then walked over to the one still left alive.

He looked to be at least 17. I called Eli over to handle his business.