7

April 13, 2020(2 weeks later)

📍Amenas house

Amena Armani Kelly

Today's is my mom's birthday. When i was 15 up until i hit 17 I would celebrate her birthday by myself hoping she would come back. She never did.

Right now I'm at my house alone while everybody chillin at Ace's house.

I'm not sad, cause i expected this, it just hurts a little that she doesn't want me anymore. It was like her saying she only stayed with me because of my dad and my brother, the minute they left my life unintentionally she left purposely.

Anyways, I'm already up and dressed, I'm just chillin in my room on my ps4 playing 2k with a random.

Da Streets🐐

Shittybootylia💕: best we OUTSIDEEEE !!!!!!

Kyra🤎: not you acting crazy cause we OUTSIDEEEE !

Lmaoooo fucking weirdos, wea kamiya ?

Kamiya❤️: girl i'm with them, i can't believe my brother let me OUTSIDEEEEE !

y'all wylin😭but imma push up drop the lo

shittybootylia💕 started sharing location with you

________________________________________

I got in my car and drove to the gas station where they were at all. When i pulled up the block was deep. All types of corner boys and dope boys, ratchet and loud ass girls were out.

I Spotted lia and the girls leaning up against a car so I parked my car across the street and walked up to them.

"Hey girly" kyra was the first to greet me. I gave her a side hug along with everybody else and said a simple hey.

I leaned up against the car alongside them and got on my phone.

"unt unt cause see yea no"

I looked up trying see what lia was talking about and i saw her looking at me

"what"

"nope you ain't using that damn phone outchea girl we is OUTSIDEEE stop playing"

I laughed and put my phone in my back pocket.

"aight aight i hear you"

"girl he is fineee" lia said pointing at a dude walking out the gas station.

"imma tell ace you outchea calling other niggas fine" I said. She mugged me.

"you is a snitch" she said

"unt unt cause see you finna let my good sis live" kamiya said

"aht see now i'm finna go get yo brother"

"girl you got a whole boyfriend outchea calling niggas fine" kyra said to lia

"ace can eat my ass with his friendly ass" lia said rolling her eyes.

"aww shit here we go again" kamiya said

"you catch on fast" kyra said to miya

"Toxic ass bitches" I said

"see what the fuck i mean, cause see yea no" Lia said and started walking towards where the boys were.

" who are you" Lia asked ole girl and completely ignored ace's presence