14

A month later, June 15,2020

📍Amenas house

Amena Armani Kelly

Me and Kb have been cooling since our agreement, and as promised we kept feelings out of it. Eli has a girlfriend now, I don't like her. I only tolerate her for eli, but I know he isn't serious about her so it's only a matter of time. Kyra and Khalil are a lot closer,everybody knows they have something going on but they didn't pop out yet. Kamiya got a li wootdawoot but nobody knows except me, she is closer to me than the rest of the girls.

Since we all caught up now.

Today is my brother's death day. For the last 3 days I've been cooped inside my house, taking my pills more than i need to and drinking.

The group comes to check up on me from time to time, I always kick them out by being rude but they understand so they don't take it personal.

"I can't do this any more" I said, taking a big gulp from my bottle of hennessy.

Fucking look at yourself, they don't need you here just go be with your brother and dad

"ughhhh ! fuck ! fuck ! fuck !" I repeated banging my head with my fist.

"I just wanna be with y'all" I sobbed

"why they ain't take me instead, i was there both times" i continued sobbing, taking a swing at my bottle again.

"this ain't right god, what i did to deserve this" I went to take another gulp but realized it was empty so i threw it at my wall. The bottle broke to pieces and fell to my floor that was already messy because i trashed my room.

I got up from the corner I was in and stumbled to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror trying to find a reason for me to still be here.

We miss them, let's go to them. It's time

"I'm coming y'all, I love you" I said then picked up my pill bottle emptied all the pills in my hand then threw em in my mouth and swallowed em.

After 2 minutes I fell on the floor slowly losing my consciousness.

Omniscient

"y'all she not picking up" lia said to them concerned for her friends safety.

"what you mean she ain't picking up" Eli asked.

Even though Mena wanted her space she always picked up their calls to keep them at ease and assure them that she was alright.

"I called her 3 times, she ain't pick up" Lia said.

"cmon we finna go over dere" kb said standing up.

Eli, Ace,lil, and Kb got in one car and lia, kyra, and kamiya got in lias car.

"What if somethings wrong with her ?" Kyra asked as Lia started driving towards mena's house.

"Don't think like that" kamiya frowned

"yea, she's good, she gotta be" lia said trying to convince herself that her best friend was good.

"aye y'all think she good ?" ace asked.

"mane ion know, you know how she get round this time" eli said.

"wassup with her" kb asked speeding up a little

"her brother died today" lil answered, and kb just nodded his head understanding.