20

July 28, 2020

📍Kyra House

Amena Armani Kelly

Right now, Lia, Melonie ,Kyra and I are at kyras house. Liked promised, kyra is doing my nails and lia is going to do my hair so i can post them.

"so y'all really doing this huh" i asked looking at lia.

"Yup we gon open a shop together"  she said smiling. I can really see the happiness on her face when she talks about it. Lia been knowing how to do nails, but something personal happened with her family so she stopped and got an actual job, but now she's back doing it.

"how about all three of us in one shop" kyra suggested. It isn't a bad idea but a tattoo shop with hair and nails doesn't sound right.

"A tattoo shop with hair and nails doesn't sound right" i declined.

"the shops could be close to each other tho" i suggested.

"you right you right" lia said.

"but y'all, i'm close to getting this shop tho" I cheesed.

"On god ?!?! as you mf should" lia said doing the period hand motions and i laughed.

"whatttt ?!?" kyra said surprised and confused.

"ohhh yea i've been doing tattoos since i was 15" I told her.

"15 ?!?!" we heard from behind us. We turned around and looked at melonie and kamiya who were doing their own thing on kyras bed.

Melonie had a surprised look on her face so i'm guessing she's the one who said something.

"yuP" i answered popping the p while smiling.

"awwww look at my Sisterrrrr" kamiya cooed.

"you get so happy when you talk about the shop girl" she smiled and everybody lightly laughed cause she was right.

"Yea i know i've been working so hard for this shit bro, imma cry when I get it and y'all know ion even like crying"

"15 tho" Mel said again, still surprised.

"i had bills to pay and i needed to keep clothes on my back and food in my stomach so i did what i had to do, and i liked it so it was no problem for me"

"yo ppl coulda did allat, but i love the hustle tho" she said and i fornwed. I'm not mad at her because she doesn't know anything about me so clearly it was unintentional but the topic is just sour for me.

"anywaysss ... i'm doing your hair next right mel" lia changed the subject since she saw my face.

"yea" melonie responded skeptically since she peeped how lia changed the subject.

2 hours later and my hair and nails were finally done. I posted my nails and hair on both, my tattoo page and my personal page.

@Bando.Mena

Mena