Alpha's Chococlate Kisses- Chapter Sixteen

Hey babes hey welcome back to another chapter. I've been kind of bored lately and feeling colorless. So if anyone has a book they want me to read of theirs throw it my way. I want to read my readers work...💖
__________________________________

Zander POV🐺

I didn't really want Racheal to leave my side but I also didn't want her in here. If she found out what  we were discussing... I don't even want to know what would happen.

"Theirs some new information on Seekers that my scouts have come across." This peeked my intreset. Micheal handed us a vanilla folder. I opened to see a Seeker in its full form. It had a gruesome face something out of a sinister movie. "This is a Seeker. We have recently figured out what they can do. I didn't want to alarm the Lunas. They can predict death." We all looked up at Micheal.

"The Seekers have collecting human Lunas. In Naples, Italy pack Ciclo Lunare Luna Viola was kidnapped, in Nuremberg, Germany pack Roter Wolf Luna Marie was taken in her sleep, and in Lille, France pack Tueur de Lune Luna Zoe was taken. Three Luna's were taken, and what do they have in common... their human." Everyone looked at me. I was the only one left with a human Luna.

"The reason their taken is unknown."

Rick scoffed," No ones in danger here but Zander's mate. She's weak. It's just a matter of time before she dies. This meeting is a waste of time." Rick complained.

I stood up from my seat walking towards Rick. "Just because your an Alpha doesn't mean I won't kill you." I released my claws gliding them across Rick's stomach. Blood was running down his torso. The other Alphas didn't help they knew what he said was wrong.

"Zander!" Racheal yelled at me I didn't take my eyes off Rick. I wanted to kill him for talked down about my mate. "Please Zander." My body calmed down at her voice. She know what to do to sooth me. I left go of him. He toppled to the floor. I was done here we were done here.

"Lets go Racheal." I walked out of their ready to leave I could hear her small foot steps making their way to me.

"Zander." She hugged me I dug my nose into her neck kissing her mark. She shivered in my arms. "What happened Zander talk to me." She looked at me with worry in her eyes. She was so damn cute with her big brown eyes.

"Nothing, Rick just pissed me off. Pack your things we're not staying another second here with him here." She nodded and started throwing her belongings in a bag.

"Micheal thank you for having us." Micheal shook my hand.

"You don't have to leave you shut Rick up." I smirked at him and he chuckled back. "Keep her safe and just know you have Blood Shed back in your corner."

"Always." I put our stuff in the car ready to leave.

Racheal soon feel asleep and I was just thinking
about the Seeker. And why they were after human mates? Racheal is in the middle of what could possibly be a war and she doesn't know about it. I need to keep it that way.

________________________________
I know the chapter was short but it was Zander's Point of View.

So how are we feeling about this so called Demon King?

Or how Zander is keeping the knowledge about the Demon King away from Racheal?

Anyways see you in the next chapter...💖