Alpha's Chocolate Kisses-Chapter Five

P.O.V. Rachel 🍫

It's been three days since I've seen anyone. I've locked myself in a guest room and haven't left since. They wouldn't let me go home so here I am, by myself. Zander tried to talk to me, but I didn't want to look into his eyes. I know every night he whines outside the door. He just sits there all night and doesn't move until someone comes to get him.

I stared outside. The sun was shining on my face. I liked the feel of warmth. I let a tear slip. I was going to die here. I was going to die and I wouldn't be able to tell my family how much I loved them. I wouldn't be able to tell my best friend how much I loved her or yell at my ex. Another tear slipped down my face.

A knock came from the door.

"Rachel, it's me Amy. Open the door, I brought fresh baked cookies." I sighed and wipe my tears.

I opened the door. Amy smiled with relief. "It's good to see you Rachel." I took cookie off the plate.

She on the bed and patted the spot next her. "You know honey there are two types of people in the world people who love you and people who can't live without you. This pack can't live without you. Zander can't live without you. I know you're scared. You got taken from you life and now you know about..."

"Werewolves," I whispered out.

"Yes, werewolves," Amy hugged me tight.

I hugged her back. I needed this hug. It reminded me of my mom. Amy grabbed me hands and turned towards me looking me in the eyes. "The people here will die for you. We can't live without you. You are the Luna whether you want be or not. You were chosen to rule by Zander's side."

"What if I don't want to rule?"

"Rachel you were destined to be a Luna. You can't take it away," Amy smiled at me and got up to walk out, "remember this is new to us too."

The door shut behind her and I was once again alone. I need to get out of this room. Screw it. I opened the door and walked out. Kennedy was walking down the hallway. She lit up when she saw me. "Rachel I've missed you." She jumped on me.

I laughed,"I've missed you too."

"You know what always makes me feel better... shopping." Kennedy jumped up and down clapping.

I was not in the mode to shop. I mean who would be, especially after seeing a man turn into a beast. It changes a person. Kennedy saw that I didn't have a smile on my face. She stopped smiling and grabbed my hand. " We don't have to shop. But we can watch tv and talk about hot guys."

I smiled at that. I remember when Leila and I used to do that. We'd make the biggest fort out of blankets and watch Twilight. She was team Edward. I was team Jacob. It seems kind of ironic now that I think about it.

"That would be great," I whispered out.

Two girls were already in the theater room. One was playing video games while the other was on her phone.

"Jade Spencer meet the Alpha's mate." Two girls turned around looking me in the eyes and both took a big sniff. Weird. The both raced towards me smiling. Happy much?

"Hi I'm Spencer," She smiled at me while embracing me in a tight-knit hug. Her sun-kissed curls bounced as she spoke.

"I'm-"

"I know who you are. Rachel the Alpha's mate " She giggled.

"I don't know about mate. We're not exactly friends."

"Hi I'm Jade." Jade's brown hair was pulled up in a messy bun. "So you wanna play some video games?"

Video games hadn't played that in a while. Probably because I suck at them. I usually just press all the buttons until I win.