Alpha's Chocolate Kisses- Chapter Twenty

Hey babes hey welcome back to another chapter this one is a little short but I hope you still enjoy it...💖
_______________________________

Racheal POV🍫

I woke up to see Zander getting out of the shower. "Hey baby sleep good?" I nodded at him and kissed him on the check. "Get ready I'm making breakfast."
Zander walked out the room.

I got up stretching my body. Zander did a number on me last night. Not that I didn't like it but he never wants to stop. He's like a rabbit.

I took my clothes off and jumped in the shower. I let the hot water hit my back. The bathroom fogged up. If the mirror isn't fogged up I didn't take a good shower.

When I was done a taking a shower. I didn't know we were gonna be staying in a cabin for our date so I didn't bring any clothes. "Zander...Zander... Zander answer when I call you!" I yell because apparently this Alpha can't hear for crap.

I walked out with my towel around my chest. He was wasn't even in the room. Where in the world is he? I heard a crash coming from in the living area. I saw Zander fighting off some middle aged man. That's no way to treat an elder. He was throwing the man into the wall punching him.

I screamed as the man clawed Zander's face. "Stop it." I ran over to him trying to get Zander away from the man.

I stopped. It was the man from the ice cream shop with the white eyed. He was the Demon Seeker. "Stop right now." I put myself between the two of them.

"Racheal get the hell away from him. He's a Demon Seeker. You can't trust them. Especially one who comes out before Crescentsie. " Zander pulled me into his chest.

"Racheal," my name slipped off the mans tongue in satisfaction, " we've been looking for you." What the heck? Looking for me? Well they found me, half naked with my mate who still what's to bite his face off.

Zander grip tighten around my wrist. "What business do you have with my mate?" Zander growled at him.

The Demon Seeker never took his eyes off me. "I came to warn you. The rouges, the Seekers greatest enemy, wants you." The man was holding his side as blood was coming out of it. He was clearly in pain.

Zander let's go of me and made his way to the Demon Seeker. "They won't get her. I'll kill them before he does." Zander's clenched his fist letting them turn white.

I was still confused with the situation. "Why do they want me?" I came from behind Zander's.

"Your blood," he spoke.

My blood? What does my blood have anything to do with any rouges? It's just like every other human beings blood, red. I am normal besides my boyfriend is a werewolf. 

"Her blood?" Zander knitted his eyebrows in confusion.

"Yes her blood. It's pumping with not only human blood but an Alpha's too. The key ingredient to turning rouges into Alphas." Alphas? 

Zander started walking out the door. "Where the hell are you going Alpha Zander?" The Seeker started to follow Zander out the door.

"To ripe the heads off of each and every single rouge I see. They want my position so bad, they want to kill me and my mate. Let them try. I want to see their heads on spikes by the end of the night. Wanna be an Alpha? Try to defeat one first." He smirked at the end of it. His anger tired into confidence. I don't think that being overly confident is the move right now. I don't think we know what we are dealing with here. Especially with the thought of me being pregnant with Zander's baby. I don't think I want to risk him fight. 

"You can't." The Seeker spoke with fright. I really need to learn his name.

Zander slammed the Demon Seeker against the wall. "What do you mean I can't? I will slaughter those rouges and rip out there hearts." Zander rose his hand letting his claws retract. This seeker is really making Zander angry. One thing I know Zander hates is when someone says he can't do something. 

"You can't do it. Only the human with the Alpha blood can. That's how you make an Alpha that's the only way to take one out." They both looked at me. Zander's eyes where turning into a light brown. He was scared.

"Looks like Racheal will be the one to kill the Alpha rouges after all. She's the only Human Luna there is right now. The rouges have kidnapped all the other human Luna's in the other countries. There has been over 20 packs slaughtered by these so called Alpha rouges. She has to end it."

I was paralyzed. This was too much information to progress. First they warn me about something big is happening. Then I get marked and mated gaining the Alpha blood. Now they want me to kill Alpha rouges. "I swear to the heavens above. If I don't have chocolate right now I'm going bat crazy on the next person I see." I stumped my foot at the both of them.

"How do I know that you're not full of shit. Your kind killed a pup." I gasped at that. Who in their right mind could kill a baby wolf.

The Demon Seeker rolled its eyes. "Don't be dumb we could never harm a child let alone kill one. We sent it to where is needed to go. That's what we do. We see and we send them on to where they need to go."

"Where are these rouges at?" I questioned him.

The Demon Seeker shrugged its shoulders. " We have no idea. We can only see as far as our minds will take us." 

"That's no help," I huffed.

Zander's eyes went solid black. Well he's not horny or scared. Oh he's contacting someone. " Sebastian said theirs something we need to see. Racheal get dressed. You," He pointed at the Demon Seeker, "your coming with me." Zander tugged him out the door.

All I wanted was to eat chocolate and have sexy time with my mate once in a while. But nooo I have to figure out a way to kill Alpha rouges. I mentally groaned I'm so lazy. And Zander forgot to make breakfast. This day is already starting off bad.
__________________________________
How are we feeling? Happy? Glad schools almost over maybe?

Thanks guys the support has been crazy I have set a goal for myself to get this entire book done before I go back to school. After this chapter I'll have about 10 more to go.

I'm staring to work on another book that's why I haven't been updating fast enough or as often. But I want to get this book done before I post another book.

Anyways see you in the next chapter my lovelies...💖