Alpha's Chocolate Kisses- Chapter Fourteen

Sorry this chapter took so long I've been busy. This chapter will be shorter than usual just because... now on with the regular schedule program💖
_______________________________

Racheal 🍫

Clarke made me strip for the cleanse of the scent bath. The tub was filled with rose water for beauty, lavender for grace, coconut milk for humbling, and chocolate as my original scent.

When I stepped out of the bath I finally smelt like myself before meeting Zander. Zander smells good in all but to have your own scent makes you feel more independent. But I know after tonight I'll go back to smelling like Zander.

"Luna," I turned to see Clarke holding a white robe. I put it on and was guided to a glass top vanity. Clarke curled my hair towards the ends. She did my make up very light saying that "The Alpha doesn't like caked makeup." I put on my white dress on that symbolized purity.

"You ready Luna." Clarke led me to the ballroom entrance. As ready as I'll ever be. The two double doors open revealing 300 people. 599 prying eyes that I couldn't hide from. One old man seemed to be missing oneMy face heated up. I walked down the carpet barefooted making my way to Zander and an elder.

"Racheal Elizabeth May you have been marked and mated by Alpha Zander Turner Lane, of the Blue Moon Pack. With this knife you will be initiated into Blue Moon Pack." Zander sliced his hand and did the same to mine. I cringed at the pain that was running through my hand. We shook hands and smeared our mixed blood on each other's faces.

"Now as official Luna of Blue Moon pack. The Alpha will mate with you tonight as his scent will become yours forever." Wait what? Zander's eyes turned gold. The entire pack cheered as they heard this. I look over to see Kennedy throwing a thumbs up. And Darla mouthing 'get you some'.

"But before that we will feast." Zander grabbed my hand leading us to the dinning room.

"Zander." I looked up at him. He didn't even make eye contact with me. "Zander you didn't tell me about-" I was cut off with his voice.

"Silence." Everyone stopped  talking even me. All the pack members took a seat around the table. Zander and I took the head of the table.

Food was brought out and everyone digged in except for me. "Eat love. Your gonna need it for what's coming tonight." Zander kisses my forehead.

"You didn't tell me-" I was interpreting with one of the pack members asking me about a pup.  "No she's not with pup but she'll be after tonight." The pack member cheered and toasted Zander.

I couldn't mange to eat I was to nervous to what's to come. I'm clearly not mating with Zander tonight, but he had other plans. Pack members kept swarming up to him congratulation him on his future kid. I just think it's funny that he won't be having one anytime soon.

"Blue Moon pack today history was made. As Luna Racheal Elizabeth May is the first human to be mated to an Alpha in our pack. But it's getting late and we have a long night ahead of ourselves. Good night Blue Moon pack and stay up along as you want." Everyone cheered but me.

As soon as our bedroom doors shut I was slammed against the wall. "You don't smell like me. I don't like that." Zander started kissing my mark which sent shivers down my spine. 

"Zander we aren't mating tonight." He stopped kissing me growling. I pushed him away, I didn't want to hear he's growling.

I put my pajamas on and crawled into bed. Zander was starched naked beside me. "Put some clothes on I'm tired." I rolled over and turned out the lights. Zander wasn't having this so he flipped me over. I was on top of him looking the Alpha in the eyes. His eyes were gold. When is he not horny.

"Racheal we have to mate it's tradition." Tradition my butt I'm not mating. I rolled off him but he kept me in place. I could feel his manhood poking my thigh.

"Zander go to sleep. You didn't tell me about this just like you didn't tell me about the whole baby thing. So go to sleep." I grabbed a pillow and a blanket.

"Where are you going Racheal?"

"I'm sleeping on the couch because my mate is a sex animal and I don't have time for it."

"Wait," he huffed, "you take the bed I'll take the couch." Thank goodness I really didn't want to give up the bed.

"Okay." I happy made my way back to the bed.

Zander kisses my forehead before leaving for the couch. Even though the bed felt empty with Zander 2 feet away, he deserved to sleep their. My eyes felt heavy and I drifted off to sleep.
_______________________________
Hey babes hey hope you enjoyed the chapter. Thanks again for voting and commenting. 3k might not seem like a lot to you but to me it is. Thank you so much for the support.

Anyways see you in the next chapter 💖