*Alpha's Chocolate Kisses- Chapter Eighteen*

Hey babes hey welcome back to another chapter...

⚠️ WARNING⚠️
THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

ONLY READ IF YOUR 18+ 

Racheal POV🍫

"I'm ready."

He looked in confusion, "ready for wha- oh," my mate is slow, "you sure cause I'm about to rip this off you." He touch the fabric of my dress.

"Rip away."

And with that Zander ripped my dress in half, I let the material fall to the floor. Zander picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist. He smashed his lips against mine our tongues fought for dominance. I pulled on his hair earning a groan. The sparks ran through my body with each kiss.

Zander pulled away throwing me on the bed. He climbed on top of me. "I'm going to make you scream tonight." I moaned at his voice. He was already turning me on and we just got started. Zander started by kissing my mark, I could feel his smirk knowing how turned on I was.

He sucked and nipped at my skin, lowering his self over me. His tongue glided along the valley of my breasts. He ripped my bra away. I covered my beast not wanting him to see me fully. I was still shy even at the presents of my mate "Don't hide from me baby. I want to see all of you." His eyes turned dark he had gold specks in his eyes. He too was turn on.

Zander started sucking my nipple on my left beast. "Zander," I moaned out. He switched breast giving the right breast just as much attention as he did the left. Zander started to leave wet sloppy kisses on tummy making his way down. He ripped my panties off shredding the fabric. "If you keep ripping my clothes I'm going to have to buy more."

Zander started to remove his shirt. Gosh he's 8 pack was to die for. I just wanted to lick up and down-"See something you like?" Zander smirked at me. I turned my attention else where trying avoid his glaze. "Stare as long as you want I'm yours."

I sat up and undid his belt throwing it across the room. "Eager are we." With those abs he had no idea.

Zander pulled his boxers down. I've never seen one in person before, so curiosity got the better of me and I looked. "Wow it's bigger than I excepted."

Zander smiled at me with pride." You won't be able to walk tomorrow after I'm done with you" he said in a cocky manor.

He hover back on top of me I could feel his member pressing on my inter thigh. He went back to kissing me on the lips. His member kept brushing against my core. I pulled away trying to catch my breath, "Zander I need you." I moaned into his mouth.

Zander spread my legs apart giving him full acess to my south region. "So beautiful," he looked up at me,"your beautiful" My heart fluttered at his words. It was quickly replaced by the feeling of pleasure as he rubbed my clit. He put two fingers inside of me and began fingering me.

I was moaning mess but he didn't care. With his tongue he flicked my clit. "Oh my gosh" I moaned his tongue entered my hole he kept going until my legs began shaking. I felt something building up inside me,"I'm gonna I'm gonna." I didn't even get the words out before Zander said against my slit,"Cum for me baby." He growled as I came in his mouth.

Zander got on his knees and put his member right in my face. He reached for my hands and guided my hand up and down his shaft. Their was already white stuff coming out of it. His erection was pulsing in my hand as I pumbed him. "Just like that baby." His head went back as me moaned my name. I felt his member shift in my hand as his veins grew larger.

I decided to go a step further and I lowered my mouth on to shaft. I bobbed my head up and down trying to fit all of him in my mouth. I sucked harder  wanting him to exploded his cum in my mouth. His member twitched in my mouth "I'm going... to.. cum." Zander howled as his hot seed went down my throat. I pulled him out of my mouth making a 'pop' sound and kissing his tip.

"Should we use a condom?"

He chuckled at me,"My seed will burn the plastic. Plus I want to feel you around my cock."

I spread my legs for him to align his member with my hot core. "I'll go slow at first." He kissed my forehead. He slowly entered me. It hurt at first as he broke my virgin walls. But it was replace by pleasure and the sparked intensified with every slow thrust. He picked up the past a little still not trying to hurt me. I looked down to see he wasn't fully in me yet. "Zander I want all of you in me," I whined at him. He did just that I could feel him in the pit of my stomach.

"Go fast Zander." I moan as he put his hands above my head pounding in. All I could hear was Zander's grunts and our skin hitting against each other. I moaned out as he hit my g-spot. "Right their Zander oh my." Drop of sweat, from Zander's forehead and on my breast.

"Your so tight baby."

Zander's thrust soon started to get sloppy," Cum for me baby girl." I did just that and moments later Zander did as well.

He feel beside me and kissed my forehead.

"Wow." Was all I could say.

"Wow is right. Wanna go for round two." He asked with a cheesy smiled.

I got on top of him, "Okay but I want to be on top this time."

And with that we made love all night long. By the 5th round I was tired but Zander kept begging for a 6th. I declined his offer and snuggled up to him instead. Tonight was unforgettable, it was amazing. Zander was amazing. I fell asleep next to the love of my life.
__________________________________
That was something...

Tell me what you think by commenting and voting💖