Alpha's Chocolate Kisses- Chapter Ten

Zander's POV 🐺

I woke up expecting to see my mate beside me but instead I see a pillow. I smelled around the room to see if she was in the bathroom. She wasn't. I cursed under my breath.

I was trying to keep her away from the woods. Tonight is Crescentsie the night were every creature of night can enter each other territory. The most dangerous night their is. But most find their soul mate on this night so it's not all that bad. But for a human who smells of an Alpha it's dangerous.

On Crescentsie the Moon Goddess controls all the creatures keeping them in their true forms till dawn. It only happens when you stare into the crescent moon. That's why everyone is advised to stay in doors. But some want to explore and become a feast for supernatural hunters.

Find mate. I want mate. I need mate.

My wolf was calling out for her. Of course she couldn't hear she wasn't a wolf.

I left the hotel. Covering my eyes from the crescent moon. My car was gone she was gone. I howled at the moon letting the the Moon Goddess take full control over me.

I shifted and ran off into the night.

.
.
.
.

Rachel POV 🍫

Really Zander you had to leave. What are you a teenage girl? I looked around the room to see Zander's clothes on the floor and his phone the nightstand. He's in his wolf form he'd never leave his phone. Probably think I'd escape.

I called Kennedy. It rang three times she didn't answer. I called Spencer , Jade, and even the unknown number. No one was answering. I guess I have to do this my way, the Rachel way. I don't even know where to start he's in his wolf form...he's in the woods.

I knew all those years of watching Scooby-Doo and Kim Possible would pay off in the future.

I got in Zander's car for a second time tonight. I drove to a rest stop just a couple miles down the road.

I started walking into the woods. By myself with no flashlight. Save to say this is the beginning of a bad horror story. I heard howls. If Zander was out here he wasn't alone. A twig snapped, I looked around I couldn't see anything but what the moon would let me.

Three pair of red eyes were staring at me from behind the bushes and trees. I wasn't alone. "I see you. I'm looking for someone." Was this the right thing to say it was I just a dumb butt about to be killed.

They jumped out from behind the bushes. Three wolfs circling me. They didn't look like wolfs though. Zander has gold and black eyes. They had red eyes, nasty ones too and smelt of dirty and urine. "Hey so I'm looking for a wolf. Looks like you guys but with gold eyes. Do you know where I can find him? I've been out here like all night." They just kept circling me getting closer.

"I'm going to take that as a no." I ran but one of the wolfs pounced on me. Making me fall backwards. It growled at me and opened hits mouth ready to take a bit out of me. I turned my head, "Ah man your breath reeks. Can I offer you a toothbrush." That was probably the wrong thing to say before getting eaten.

The wolf went down for the kill but was stopped by a wolf tackling it to the ground. The other two red eyed wolfs ran back into the forest. Leaving me with my wolf and shining armor. I stood up to see Zander's wolf tearing the other wolf to pieces.

"Zander?" Zander's wolf eyed me dropping the dead wolf in his mouth. This wasn't like him. "What's wrong with you? Yours scaring me." I took a step back. Zander growled at me bearing his canines at me.

"Zander it's me Rachel you know your chocolate loving mate. The cute one with brown hair." Zander's wolf kept creeping closer to me. Growling like he didn't know me. "If you don't stop growling I'm leaving." Zander's wolf started whining. Their he is the my little whining boy, so needy.

"Zander shift back I'm done driving for tonight it's your turn." I got petted his head and started making my way to the car. Zander whined causing me to turn. He flopped on the ground. "Zander I have a whole bowl of chocolate ice cream in the freezer. Get your butt in the car."

Zander shook his head no. Did this wolf just shake his head no. "I swear on everything you love if you do-," Zander cut me off with his whining. Why is he so cute. I rolled my eyes, "Fine we can stay here."

I sat down beside Zander laying my head on his stomach. Zander wrapped his body me and closed his eyes. I soon heard the soft purrs of his wolf sleeping. I snuggled up closer to him. Wrapping my body in his soft fur.

I closed my eyes and feel into a deep.
_________________________________
Don't forget to like and comment my little wolf...💖