Alpha's Chocolate Kisses-Chapter Seventeen

Hey babes hey it's the next chapter how are ya. I'm currently craving some Sweetart Chews.

What's your favorite candy?
Mine is officially Sweetart Chews they are amazing!

Anyways on with the story...💖
________________________________

Racheal POV🍫

Once we arrived back to the pack house, a couple days ago, Zander started bossing every one around. Telling the pack members to double up on security, get more security around the boarder, get more security around the back house. And worst of all get Sedrick and Dedrick back.

"Zander are you okay?" I asked but he just shrugged me off. I'm going to take that as a no. Time to press for answers. "Zander. Zander. Are you okay? Zander. Zander." Let's just say this went on for a minute.

"Racheal for the 100 times yes." I scowled at him for being rude. But I still don't believe his answer.

"Mates don't keep secrets from each other." He's eyes soften at the sight of me. He stood up from his desk and made his way to me. He cupped my face and kissed my forehead. "I would never keep anything from you." I hugged him taking in his scent.

"I want to see my parents." Zander went stiff at my sudden outburst.

"Are you not happy here?" Zander whined hurt that I wanted to leave him. Which I don't I miss my mom and dad. I haven't seen them in forever.

"That's not it." I turned away from him earning another whine. So much for an almighty Alpha. "I just miss my mom and dad, don't you miss yours?"

"Yes. You may see your parents, but you have to have dinner with me tonight." I smiled and hugged him, kissing him on the lips. "Deal!" I get to see my parents and I get a free dinner out of it too. Who can turn down that?

"What should I wear tonight?"

"Anything I can rip off you." Zander growled as I blushed.

"Stop acting so sexual!"

"I can't I'm sexually frustrated." He whined at me. All I could do was laugh. What was he, a teen wolf with raging hormones. "I'm leaving." I walked around trying to find the girls. I went to the game Jamie is usually in there.

And their she was with Kennedy. "Guys I'm going on a date tonight." I said excitedly.

The both jumped up and started talking about what I'd wear tonight. "I can't believed you guys were going to leave me out." I turned to see Darla in the doorway grinning like a maniac.

"I need to see babies by the end of the month. I want the Alpha to see you in something that he'd rip off you."  All the girls agreed I just blushed... hard.

"There you go your all done."

I looked in the mirror I was wearing a black off the shoulders dress. Spencer was serious when she said she wanted the Alpha to rip my clothes off. Not to toot my own horn but *toot toot*.

I made my way downstairs to see Zander in a black suit damn he's so sexy. I kissed Zander on the lips. "When we get home I'm ripping that off you." My face turned bright red.

"Your welcome Zander. Bye Rach have a good time!" Darla waved us as we walked out.
.
.
.
We pulled to an Italian restaurant. Yay pasta my favorite. Zander opened the door for me. "I have surprise for you."

I grinned, I like surprises, "Tell me! Like now!" I jumped up eagerly. What if it's a puppy or chocolate cake. Nothing beats chocolate cake... oh what double chocolate cake does. When we walked in I saw three people who are better than any cake, my parents and my brother, Samuel.