Alpha's Chocolate Kisses- Chapter Seven

P.O.V. Rachel 🍫

I started squirming around in his arms typing to get out out of his grip. That only made him pull me tighter to his rock hard chest. I stopped squirming when I felt something hard touch my butt. I have just awaken something that I did not intend on waking up.

I stopped moving and started poking him instead. "Wake up, wake up, wake up. Are you gonna wake up? Put your friend away." I kept on poking him on the cheek making them to turn a light pink.

He grabbed my hand and flipped me off the bed. I came crashing down on the wood floor hitting my head. " Alpha jerk." I mutter under my breath.

Zander peeked over at me. "You messed with me first." I glared at him as he rolled up in the bed. He snuggled into the covers. He looked so peaceful. I want to ruin it. An evil thought invaded my mind. A wide creepy smile was displayed on my mouth.

I got a pillow off the bed and went into the bathroom. I soaked the pillow in water, which made it weigh a ton. Stupid Alpha thinks he flip me off the bed. I came charging at him with a battle cry. I slammed him with the soaked pillow.

"Damn you Rachel."

I giggled at him. And kept on hitting him until he was soaked. "I'm going to get you."

"First you have to chase me." I smirked at him. I knew what to do to get him excited. He's basically a dog so it wasn't hard to find ways to entertain him.

"There's one thing you need to know about Alphas babe, we always catch our mates." He was about to dive for me but there was a knock at the door. Zander pushed me to the side.

I peeked over to see a man. He looked almost as tall as Zander but Zander was more intimidating. Zander pushed over to the side again, keeping me from listening to the conversation. I let out a mental groan dumb wolf.

"Thank you Matt." Zander closed the door after he left.

"Who was that?"

"My beta."

I looked at him in confusion. "Sorry Beta Matthew is my right hand man. He takes care of things when I'm not around."

Oh that makes sense. "So what did he need you for?"

"My parents have arrived requesting your presents."

My eyes went wide. I've only been here for a week and now I have to meet his parents. I felt dramatic freaking out but who wouldn't. He's parent could hate the fact that I'm human. They probably don't want their son mated to a non shifter like me.

"Rachel they'll like you. I know I do." He smirked at me.

I punched his shoulder. Idiot.

"I'm taking a shower and no you can't shower with me." I spoke before he could tease me.

When I got out Zander had a towel around his hips. He must have took a shower somewhere else. He looked like a god with his abs on full display and water droplets on them. I would do anything for a piece of his cake. "See something you like."

"It's okay." I shrugged my shoulders I didn't want him to get too cocky for his breeches.

"Okay...Okay? It took me months to get this. This is hot, sexy, some will even say jaw dropping... not okay." He glared at me.

"Get dress." I chucked a pair of socks at his face. I giggled as it hit him right in the nose.

I was anxious to meet Zander's parents. What do I call them Mr. and Mrs. Lane? Mom and Dad? Joe and Susie? What if they don't like my personality or the way I look. I mean I am a little brown.