𝐦𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫 - 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭

❝imagine being in love with a drunken assistant

❝imagine being in love with a drunken assistant. ❞

_____________

"y/n!!" a familiar voice called out. "please help me with all of these documents! hange just practically threw them on me!" the voice spoke once more.

you turned around from your table where you were just enjoying your 'fabulous' meal. yeah, bread and soup everyday is great.

"what is it this time, berner?" you asked the male, fixating your view on the stack on documents. "it's hange. look at all of these papers. something about getting more titans to replace sawney and bean." moblit explained.

moblit was known to be the biggest drinker amongst the scouts, but he was indeed hange, the mad scientist's assistant. so nobody really blamed him.

you cocked an eyebrow at the brunette. "okay.. what does this have to do with me?" you asked sarcastically, taking another bite out of the bread.

he sighed, setting down the papers on the empty table. "you're smart. you're friends with erwin and we're in the same squad as hange! which means you must be smart." moblit spoke once more, sitting down beside you.

he was right, you was in hange's squad. every now and then you'd be called to help with an experiment, but that's it. thought from other scouts eyes, you were viewed as quite the smart person.

"stop being all nice to get my help, berner. i'll help you. don't get upset if i don't know how to answer something. these are hange's papers." you admitted, turning back around to face the table and push your food tray aside.

moblit's eyes lit up and his lips soon formed a bright smile. "thank you, y/n! all we have to do is go over some questions about the expedition to get some more titans. shouldn't be that hard." he explained, opening up a file.

and hell, was moblit right about it being stressful as hange's assistant. each document consisted of thirty-six pages. who knew the military police and the government cared this much about expeditions— of course they may just be trying to look good.

what it felt like days have passed. only to be three hours of writing and reading.

"god damn moblit, how do you do this?" you asked, obviously referring to the now completed paperwork.

he laughed a little, closing up the documents. "alcohol." he said sarcastically yet it was true.

you nodded with a smile, looking down to check the time. "it's 6 p.m. we should probably get these back to hange." you suggested, standing up from the seat.

"oh yeah! thank you by the way. i had no clue what i would've done without your help." moblit thanked you, grabbing the papers in his hands.

"anytime, assistant." you replied, gently rubbing his shoulder. "if you need some more help, might need to bring some booze with you next time." you said with a playfully wink, walking back to your own room.

moblit stood there, not really surprised since you were prone to act playfully like that. but secretly, that's what he liked most about you.

-

"really moblit?!? you didn't ask them out? awh come onnn i gave ya a great opportunity!" hange groaned as they took the papers from moblit's hands.

he sighed, sitting down in a nearby chair in hange's office. "i'll need to be drunk to do that."

hange laughed, sitting down as well.
"scaredy-cat."

________________

a/n :

ok, so so sorry for the
lack of uploads on this fic.
i've been busy outside of
wattpad, as well as pre-
occupied with my other fic.

and this may be rare bc
i've never really seen any
moblit simps nor fic's,
so if you do happen to be
a moblit simp, ur fed 🤲

ALSO! thank you sm for
2k views and all of the
votes this fic has!!