Prologue

This is not a happy story... this is the story of how the world grew darker... this is the story of a prophecy... a prophecy that says when the 3 lords of shadows powers are combined the antichrist will emerge..... this is the story of how that prophecy played out... this is the story of how the antichrist was born. You will be witnesses. 

The story for how the events for all of this to come into play began long ago. But that is far to long of a time to trace back too... so lets begin our story with a man... but not just any man.. a paladin of the holly sept... now he was not just any paladin, he was a Abdiel Paladin or servant of god in modern tongue. His task was to follow the will of god and be his will... Although this was no easy task as god didn't often speak with mortals... in fact he almost never does. The man in questions name is Jason, He was adopted by the church and put into the order at a very young age like many who came before him, also like those who came before him he was an orphan. 

Now when Jason was inducted into the order it had begone to grow, the # of monsters in the world was far higher then in the days of his predecessors. The order trained him in the art of monster hunting and he proved to be quite skilled and showed great promise. His talents grew so great that some had begun to give him the nickname Gods Chosen as his parents were unknown and  he seemed to arrive right when the order needed someone like him most. The order asked him to sacrifice everything to God and he agreed. 

His life as a monster hunter proved quite entertaining for him but one day he was given the most monumental task any in his order had faced for centuries... this task was something only someone of the greatest wills could endure, for it involved going into hell... The task was to find those who were in hell and get them to repent there sins and be given access to heaven... which may seem simple.... but hell is a dangerous place... the very air is a poisonous fume... Hell was a place for those who had went against the will of god... a place meant to break and destroy the spirits of those who dwelled there... and his job was to stay there and find those deemed worthy of a chance to leave... but hell does not give up its prey so easily... often trying to redeem a soul would end in a battle against the souls former owner in hell... and thus the task was given to him, as if he could not do it... no one could...