Vampire

Jason drank the blood and as he held her lifeless body he felt a power and rage sour threw him and as he looked around the rubble he felt a hatred form in him. If there was anything Jason knew it was that there are no coincidences, it's all part of his plan... and therefore Carmilla's death was as well. Even with Syrus's magic the odds that wooden stake wood form in the rubble and impale Carmilla were to unlikely... but Syrus was just as much to blame. Jason felt the rage in him swelling with each breath, he was so close to having what he wanted only to watch it be taken away. As the Vampiric blood filled his veins he felt a desire for revenge flow through him that could not be compared to any feeling I know of. He stood amongst the rubble and ripped the crusader cross from his armor. 

He then began to run, running faster then ever before

He then began to run, running faster then ever before. To where he did not know, he was letting his new found senses guide his path. Until eventually he reached a cave. He could feel the evil presence or Syrus inside so he entered. As he did he was jumped by a werewolf and a vampire no doubt turned to follow Syrus. The vampire swooped down at him and he grabbed its arm and threw it against the wall with great force. The werewolf charged at him and nearly slashed him but he managed to grab it by the throat and jam his hand into its stomach pulling out some organ, Jason did not care to think of which so long as it hurt. No longer did he mask his enjoyment of the blood shed instead relishing in it using it to fuel him. The vampire tried to lung at him but he threw it to the ground and stepped on its head crushing it. He then wandered deeper into the cave. Until he reached the inner sanctum where Syrus could be seen in his humanoid form chanting a dark ritual...

 Until he reached the inner sanctum where Syrus could be seen in his humanoid form chanting a dark ritual