S-1 : E-3 - Fun Town

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

"What the fuck is fun town? Sounds like a bad 70's porno!" I say earning a laugh from the guys

"What the fuck is fun town? Sounds like a bad 70's porno!" I say earning a laugh from the guys. But I was right. It did sound like a bad porno.

"It will be fun babe! There are rides and games! I'll even win you something!" Mason says, making me look at him like he is crazy. He pulls me over to his bike and hands me my hemet. "And if you are a good girl I'll let you ride me while we are there. We can make our own little porno." He said, making me blush and he smirked at me. I looked around making sure no one had heard him. I put on my helmet and climbed on the back of his bike. Once we are there we go on a few rides before Jax, Bobby and Tig get on the kids roller coaster. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard.

"You know it is a good thing you are wearing a dress." Mason says as he presses his crotch against me. I whimper just a little and I feel him get hard. "Shit babe we need to find somewhere to spend some time alone. Like now!" Mason growls out as he cupped my ass, just then Jax comes up to us. He was shaking his head at Mason.

"Please tell me you aren't about to get your dick wet with all these kids around? Don't you two have enough sex at the clubhouse. I know you fucked before we left." Jax says, making me laugh and hold on to Mason. I hear Mason mutter something about being a cockblocking asshole. Mason pulls me away from the rest of the club. And I was sure it was to have sex. But he shocked me when he pulled me to his bike.

"Let's get out of here and you can ride your favorite roller coaster." Mason says, giving me that pantie drop smile with a wink. I couldn't help but laugh at him. He pulls me over to where we parked his bike. "I want to show you something! So climb on! Before they stop us." He says with a wink. I did as he asked, wanting to know what he wanted to show me. I didn't really like surprises so I was a little scared of what he had to show me.

After about a 20 minute drive we arrived at a one story house. Mason parks in the driveway and turns off his bike. I climbed off and looked at him confused. What was this? "Welcome home!" He says and now I am shocked. He found us a place of our own. It was a beautiful house. I noticed it was only a few blocks from Jax and Gemma's homes.

"What do you mean, home? " I ask, looking at him confused, wanting to make sure. That this place was really for us. That we were going to make this our home.

"I mean I bought this place for us. It is ours. It's our home." He says, grabbing my hand and walking to the front door. He unlocks it and we walk inside. "There is still some work to be done. But we should be able to move in within the next month. I know it will be after the month you gave me but it is ours." He says rubbing the back of his neck. He really took my time limit to heart.

"I have money to help with the payments and repairs. You shouldn't be doing this on your own." I say and he shakes his head no at me.

"I know you do! But I wanted to buy you this place for us. You know, show you that I am in this. That I want us." He says, making me smile at him. "I have people coming tomorrow to start removing the carpet throughout the house and the cabinets in the kitchen." He says as I start to walk around the house. "I also have a junk removal company coming to clear out the garage and a plumber coming to redo the bathrooms as well!" He says as we walk down the hall to where the bedrooms are at. It has four rooms and three baths. I was floored by how big and open it was.

"The house doesn't look that old." I say looking at him a little confused.

"It's not. But the people that lived here trashed this place. And I would rather have it redone to make sure we don't get sick. They were known meth heads." He says, making me nod my head. "Do you like it?" He asks with a shaky voice.

"I love it... I can't wait for it to be done so we can move in and break it in!" I say sticking my tongue out at him. I hear him growl right before he picks me up.

"I am glad baby!" He says against my lips. We start to kiss but are interrupted by his phone ringing. He sighs before answering it.

"Yeah! I am on my way." He says hanging up his phone. "We got to go!" He says and I know that means club business. Once we arrive back at the clubhouse I go inside and to Mason's room.

After we arrive at the clubhouse Monroe heads straight to my dorm room

After we arrive at the clubhouse Monroe heads straight to my dorm room. "You know she doesn't have to leave. I trust her not to open her mouth about what she sees." Clay says, making me laugh.

"That maybe, but Hap doesn't want her involved in club business. And as her father we need to respect that! And I for one don't want her involved. She is my old lady, not a member." I say as most of the guys nod their heads in understanding.

"I get that... She may be your old lady but she is Hap's little girl and no one wants to face him at the end of the day!" Clay says as we all nod our heads at him. I could see the fear in many of their eyes at the thought of pissing Hap off by hurting his daughter. A daughter that he hid to keep safe. After our IRA contact left us I went up to my room and found Monroe passed out. I laughed as I stripped out of my clothes and climbed into bed with her. Wrapping my arms around her and holding her close.

"I love you so much,Monroe! And one day you will be my wife and mother to our babies!" I whispered as I started to fall asleep.

The next morning was crazy. I needed to be at the house at 9am to meet up with the contractor who I hired to help me fix up the house. About half way through me going through what I wanted done Jax called me and said we had church and needed me there as soon as possible. I hurried and told them what I wanted done and that I would be back to check on the progress of their work at the end of the day.

As soon as I got back to the clubhouse I was rushed into church. Oswald's kid was taken from, fun town and raped. I was shocked and pissed that some perv is on the losses in Charming. Oswald wants us to find this bastard and deliver him. Tig was being an ass about us helping look for the fucker. I fully agree this asshole needs to go. "What if it was your kid? What if he did that to your daughter? Cause I can tell you what Hap would do if that ass hole touched Monroe. I think we all know what he would do to him." I said/asked, making him look at me with anger in his eyes. We spent all day looking for the bastard that hurt a little girl. I had Monroe stay on the lot. When we finally found him I was happy that Clay killed him. It is one less child rapist on the loose. One less person I needed to keep away from Monroe and the other girls in this town.

After everything was said and done, all I wanted to do was hold Monroe and keep her safe. She is my everything and no matter how bad things get with the club or with us. I will never hurt her, I will never leave her and I sure as hell will never cheat on her. She is my everything. I walked into my room to find her drawing. She looked up and frowned at me. "Bad day?" She asked as she put her things away. I nodded my head as I climbed on the bed and put my head in her lap.

"I love you so much. You know that right?" I said as I kissed her leg. He ran her hands through my hair and talked to me softly. Telling me that she knew I loved her.