Moving🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️ 

Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

Pre Season One (6 days Before)

After the party last night, I was back in Oakland packing the rest of my things

After the party last night, I was back in Oakland packing the rest of my things. With the help of Mason and Jax. I was a little worried that this wouldn't work out between me and Mason and I would have to move yet again. But if I don't try then I will never know what could have been. But am I ready to put my heart out there again. I sighed as I watched as Jax and Mason took out box after box and loaded them into a truck.

"Why is Hap not here?" Jax whines from the living room. I silently laughed but was pissed that my father bailed on me yet again.

"Had to go back to Tacoma!" I say with a hint of annoyance. "I guess his Tacoma gash is getting pissed that he hasn't been around all that much." I say making Jax and Mason laugh. I rolled my eyes as this was probably something all of them were used to.

"Ok! One more question?" Jax says, looking at me. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"OH! OK!" I say looking at him slightly confused. I knew where this was going.

"How is it that no one knew about you? I mean even the Tacoma crew didn't know you were Hap's kid." Jax asks, looking at me confused. Mason sits down next to his brother and they both have the same damn smirk on their face. Which I have been told is the Teller smirk.

"Oh! Umm... Well when I moved to Tacoma, dad told them that I grew up in the neighborhood and that I was always asking about his tattoos so one day when he was visiting his ma, he decided to show me how to tattoo and had been working with me since and people believed it so we just went with it." I say looking at them. I hated that he hid me away.

"But we do background checks on everyone?" Jax asks, still confused then looks shocked. "They didn't run one on you because of Hap!" He says smacking his forehead. I started laughing and nodding my head.

"Keeping me a secret was what he wanted." I said with a small frown. They both sighed as the watched me.

"Hap called you little Reaper. I have heard him call someone that before when he was yelling at them. I'm guessing it was you?" Mason asked, looking at me and I nodded my head. "How did you get that nickname?" He asks, looking at me and then Jax. Jax nods his head. I let out my breath. I turn around and lift my hair revealing a scythe birthmark on the back of my neck.

"He only calls me that when I..." I say but Dad cuts me off.

"When she is being a little brat, and wants to play her little games that piss me off. Or when she kills because of me." He says as I start to giggle at him. This makes Mason and Jax look at me confused. Yes I have killed and yes it was because of my father. Something he hates.