S-1:E-1-Pilot

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

After everything that bitch tried to do to my family and what she did to my brother, she has the nerve to show back up and act like nothing has happened and to top it off piss off my old lady

After everything that bitch tried to do to my family and what she did to my brother, she has the nerve to show back up and act like nothing has happened and to top it off piss off my old lady. I spent most of the night buried inside of Monroe. Not that I minded and she didn't complain about it either. After Monroe went to sleep, I got dressed and walked out to the bar. I needed to talk to my brother about his ex. I see him with Ima on his lap. I roll my eyes at him. 'Have fun with her and her clingy ass.' I think to myself.

"We need to talk... Alone!" I say looking at my brother and then glaring at Ima. Jax pats her butt making her stand and walk away from us but not before blowing me a kiss.

"What did Tara do to piss off Monroe?" He asks as I sigh and look at him before sitting down.

"We were in the ER getting her hand stitched up when Tara walked in and I guess she had this look in her eyes that set Monroe off more than she already was. I don't even know how she knew I was there or that she was back in town." I say starting to get pissed off again. "When she asked who Monroe was she was glaring at her and that pissed me off. I asked the doctor that was stitching up Monroe if she needed to be there and she shook her head no. I told her to leave so I could make sure my old lady was ok. As she was leaving she sent another glare at Monroe." I say as Jax rubs his face with his hands.

"I'm sorry Mas... I didn't know she was back." Jax says, taking a drink of his beer. "Monroe better now that you fucked her unconscious?" He asks with a laugh as I smile at him and nod my head.

"For now she is, but with the shit with Tig, the whores and now this it is getting to her. I can't lose her Jax. I won't lose her! Not because of this." I say with a huff. I see my brother nod his head.

"Ok, will I have to head out to pick up a few things... Unless you have what I need to take that one back to my room?" He asks, looking at me. I shake my head no at him and smirk at him.

"Nope sorry brother. I tap Monroe rare and cum deep inside of her sweet pussy." I say smiling as Jax just laughs at me. "And let me tell you I will not be going back to wrapping my shit with her ever again!" I say standing up and starting to walk away from him.

"Like you ever wrapped your shit with her!" Jax says, making Ima stop and glare at me and huffs crossing her arms under her chest as she glares at me.

"You're right I never have, perks of having an old lady!" I say, giving Ima a smug smirk and a chuckle. I walk back to my room to see Monroe passed out on my bed. Damn she is beautiful, and she is all mine. I strip out of my clothes and climb into bed with her. I pull her over to me and hear her whimper. I smile as I know she will feel how hard I fucked her in the morning. I drift off to sleep with my queen in my arms.

I didn't get to sleep for long when Chibs came pounding on my door. Making me and Monroe jump. I hear her hiss in pain as she pulls the blankets over her body and lays back down. I put on my pants and opened the door. Chibs looks from me to Monroe and smiles. "Sorry lass, need to steal you old man for a few!" Chibs says, giving Monroe a small smile. I hear Monroe groan as she tries to get comfortable again in the bed.