S-1 : E-13 - The Revelator

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I couldn't believe she was gone. Donna was an amazing woman and mother to her and Opie's kids. Monroe got up early and went over to help Opie's mom and to make sure the kids were ok. I was heading over with my brother. I walk into Opie's house behind my brother. I see Monroe in the kitchen helping Mary with food. I walk up and give Mary a hug and kiss Monroe on the cheek. I watch as my brother and Opie talk as I help Mary get things down from the closet. I watch as my brother leaves, making me shake my head at him. I walk out to see Opie pushing his kids on the swings.

"Hey Ope!" I say pushing Ellie on the swing. "I am so sorry Ope! Donna was an amazing woman." I say as he smiles at me. "She will truly be missed." I say as he pats my back. "Let me or Monroe know if you need any help. We are here for you brother." I say as he nods his head at me.

"I know man! Thank you! And tell Monroe that too." He says as Monroe comes outside.

"Food is ready if you want to eat?" Monroe says, giving the kids a small sad smile.

"Thanks Roe!" Opie says as he stops pushing Kenny. "Go eat. I'll be in, in a minute." He says looking over at me. We watch as the kids go inside with Monroe. "I need to ask you something?" He says as I look at him confused. "Do you think it is my fault that this happened?" He asks as he holds on to the swing.

"No, Ope. This is not your fault. Don't ever think that. This is on the club. It is our fault that this happened. A gang banger shot your wife because of the club. And I am so sorry for that!" I say as my eyes start to tear up. 

I was finishing up some paperwork at the hospital when Jax walked up to me

I was finishing up some paperwork at the hospital when Jax walked up to me. "Hey baby!" He says kissing my cheek.

"Hey!" I say with a sad smile. "I am so sorry about Donna!" I say as he pulls me into a hug. "How is Ope?" I ask as he shakes his head at me. I knew he wasn't good. Donna and him had been in love since we were 16. They had been through so much and were finally in a good place.

"I know baby! I am so sorry... You just got your best friend back and now she is gone. Are you almost ready to go?" He says/asks as I nod my head.

"Yeah, I just have a few things to wrap up and I will be ready in five minutes." I say as he kisses my head. I didn't notice that Tara walked up to us. She looked nervous as she stood by.