Safety

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

Pre Season One (Three weeks six days)

Juice has been staring at his laptop for over an hour now

Juice has been staring at his laptop for over an hour now. I truly think if he stares at it it will magically give us info. When an alarm goes off in it. "Monroe's phone has been turned on. As long as it stays on for a few minutes we will know where she is at." Juice says as my phone rings,

"Monroe!!" I all but whine out. I had to keep my emotions in check.

"Your daughter has a mouth on her Happy!" Male voice says with a laugh. He sounds almost scared. Good he should be. Cause I will be killing him soon for touching my daughter.

"I am going to kill you! But before I do I am going to cut you open and pull out your insides." I say with a growl.

"Your daughter said the same thing to me! She must know you really well. That could be useful for me and my boys." He says with a laugh.

"Or she just thinks like me! Put my daughter on the phone! NOW!" I demand, I want to make sure she is alive.

"Dad!" You say not wanting to show any fear in front of this guy. But I could hear it in your voice.

"Monroe! Are you ok?" I ask concerned for her.

"I'm ok! I have to pee really bad, but other than that I am doing just great! How is your day?" You say/ask to keep this phone call going as long as I can. Good girl.

"Mine? Oh it could have been better, I could have talked to you when you came to the hospital, or you could have come to Charming when I asked you too. Oh Gemma wants to kick my ass, your Grandma wants my head. And I will see you in 10 minutes." I say as Juice says found her, hanging up the phone. We all ran out to our bikes and took off to go get my daughter. Eight minutes later we are all standing outside this little farm house.

"Tig, Bobby and Chibs, check the barn!" Clay says looking at our brothers, they nod their heads and head to the barn. "Happy, Jax, Opie and Kozik take the back, Me Mason, Juice and Half sack take the Front." Clay orders, as we split up kicking the doors in. Shooting and Killing three men that are in the house. I bring one out that is still alive.

"Where is my Kid?" I growl at him. He looked at me scared and pissed himself.

"B-B- Basement!" He says in a shaky voice. I push him to Kozik who smiles at me. Running to the basement to find my daughter unconscious.

"Monroe? Princess? Please wake up!" I say lightly shaking her.