S-1 : E-5 - Giving Back

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

Walking out of church pissed off that we have an ATF agent here in Charming

Walking out of church pissed off that we have an ATF agent here in Charming. I see Monroe sitting at the bar! "Hey babe! What are you doing here?" I ask walking up to her and kiss her.

"I was told to come here and remind your sorry asses that the Taste of Charming is today and to be on time or Gemma is coming after all of you!" She says as everyone groans. "Sorry boys... Don't shoot the messenger." She says with a laugh as Clay walks up and kisses her head.

"Thank you sweetheart!" Clay says with a chuckle. "What does she have you doing today?" He asks, seeing the look on Monroe's face.

"Airbrush Tattoos!" She says with a small smile. "And with that! I better get back. See you all there!" she says standing to get up.

"Hey before you go!.. Has an ATF agent talked to you at all?" I ask with concern in my voice.

"No one has said they are ATF. But there was this guy at the hospital that tried to talk to me when I went to see Able. He was there just looking at us." She says and Jax perked up at that.

"White guy about my height, gray hair?" Jax asks as Monroe nods her head. "What did he say to you?" Jax asks, looking concerned for Monroe.

"He said I didn't look like I just gave birth. I told him I didn't, that I was the auntie. Asked if I had a man that treated me right, I told him I did. He said that he was new into town and that he would see me around." She says as I look at Jax confused and a little afraid for my old lady.

"You see him again, you call a member and stay with my ma today." Jax says to Monroe. "You better head back before ma kicks your ass." He tells her, I give her a kiss before she leaves.

"What the fuck Jax?" I yell as soon as the clubhouse door closes.

"I think that is the same guy that was watching me with Able the other night. He just stared at us. It was, super creepy man." He says with a pointed look at me.

"You think he was trying to get Monroe to talk about us?" I asked, looking at my brother. Not believing that she would ever turn on us, on me, on her father.

"If he is ATF. I think so... Might think that Monroe is an outsider or a croweater. But Monroe is smarter than that. Remember when she hid Tig's key and had to play 20 questions with her to find them. Remember how after every question she would look at him and think before she would answer him another question. She wont turn on us. Even if she is pissed as all hell. I mean she killed for her father even when she was pissed at him." Jax says with a pointed look as I nod. I know Monroe would never turn on us. But the fact that this guy is trying to get to her pissed me off.

 But the fact that this guy is trying to get to her pissed me off