Missing You!

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

Pre Season One (Three weeks 6 days)

"Mason baby?" Ma asks, sitting down next to me

"Mason baby?" Ma asks, sitting down next to me. "What was going with you and Monroe?" She asks, looking at me concerned.

"Do you remember when we went to Tacoma to help them find that guy that stole over 100 grand from the club?" I ask looking down at the ground.

"Yeah!" She states looking at me confused.

"Well I met her at the club that the guy was in. He was after her to hurt the club. After we got the guy I texted her and I met up with her and we hooked up." I say with a smile remembering how good that night was and how I fell in love with her that night.

"So she was good in bed?" She asked, looking at me with a smirk. I laughed and remembered what she felt when our skin touched.

"Yes! well... more like amazing than just good! But it is not what attached me to her. It was her eye! They are dark but there is this spark in them. I have never seen that spark when she looks at anyone else but me." I say as a tear rolls down my face. Ma whips it away.

"Oh Baby! We'll find her." Ma says, pulling me to her. "Tell me more about her." She says with a smile.

"She is smart, beautiful, funny, crazy, and mean, that girl put Happy on his ass. But he deserved it. We were dating for three months and I was and still am in love with her. I know I have slept with a lot of whores but She has always been on my mind." I say with a sad smile. "It was her 21st birthday and she was at the clubhouse up in Tacoma..." I start to say but ma cuts me off.

"I heard this part of the story from your brother. What did Happy say to her that night?" Gemma asks with a glare at me knowing that is what ended my relationship with her.

"He told her that the whores were more important to him and that he never wanted her. That her mother who hasn't been in her life since she was five days old should have taken her." I say looking over at my mom. Who is now pissed.

"He said what!" She yells getting up and walking into the clubhouse, I follow right behind her. "Where is he?" She screams at my brother and step father.

"Where is who ma?" Jax asks, looking from her to me as Lynn rolls her eyes at us. I mouthed Happy to him. Jax nods his head in understanding.

"That no good son of a bitch Happy Lowman!" She yells "I'm going to kick his ass for saying that shit to his daughter." She says, making her way to the stairs.

"Gemma! He already feels like shit for saying it to her!" Clay says standing in front of her. "Now I know you liked the way she stood up to you, but kicking his ass right now won't help us find her and bring her home. You and Monroe can kick his ass together when we get her back and from what I heard his mother will also want to help." Clay says as Happy comes downstairs. Gemma glares at him as she moves past Clay to stand in front of Happy.