S-1 : E-10 - Better Half

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I was unpacking some boxes at the house when I noticed three black sedans pulled up to the house

I was unpacking some boxes at the house when I noticed three black sedans pulled up to the house. I open the door but don't step outside. I see six feds get out of the cars, making me laugh. "Can I help you?" I ask with a sweet smile.

"Monroe Lowman?" The only female fed asks. I nod my head at her. "Agent Stale. Can we talk inside?" She asks as I smile at her.

"NO! Anything you want to talk to me about you can say right where you are!" I say as I lean on the door frame.

"What can you tell me about The Sons of Anarchy?" She asks with a smile.

"Not much! They love their bikes... Love to party and are loyal to each other and those they love." I say still with a smile. As she nods her head at me.

"And who does your loyalty lay with... Your father or your boyfriend?" She asks, making me growl at her. "Happy Lowman club enforcer, he does what others can't do isn't that right? Then there is Mason Teller, one of the princes of Charming!" She says/asks as I laugh again. "You have even put a few girls in the hospital for your father." She says as I smile at her and nod my head.

"Yeah I have! Including a DA in Bakersfeilds when I was 16, she slept with my father and then tried to put me away because my father didn't want to fuck her anymore. But that dumb bitch forgot that my father had pictures of them fucking." I say with a sweet smile. "Look you don't scare me, you have nothing on me and I would never turn on my father, Mason or the club. My loyalty lies with the ones I love! The one that I call family!" I say with a growl.

"Then we can subpoena you. You would have to testify or you would go to jail." She says with a smug smirk.

"Do it and you will take me straight to jail cause I will never and I mean never help a cunt like you put anyone I love behind bars!" I say, making her smug smirk drop. "Now get off my priority! Before I have you arrested for harassment." I say slamming the door in her face. Mason and my dad smiled at me from the hallway.

"That's my girl!" Mason says as my father glares at him. I laugh as my dad slaps Mason on the back of the head. "What she is... She's your little princess! She is my old lady." Mason says as me and my father laugh.

"You did good, little one!" Dad says, giving me a kiss. Mason smiles at me.

"Can I kill her?" I ask, looking out of the window as the feds leave. Mason and my dad laugh at me.

"I need to head out and let the guys know what is going on." Mason says looking over at my father completely ignoring my question.

"Keep the doors locked and a gun on you!" Dad says as he points at me. I nod my head and grab my gun from my bag. "I don't trust that bitch! She will be back." He says as Mason nods his head at us. "I have to head back to Tacoma! Call me if you need anything!" My father says kissing my head.