S-2 : E-8-Potluck

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

Monroe was released and I was happy to have her home

Monroe was released and I was happy to have her home. We have to do weekly checks on the baby for the next two months just to make sure everything is ok. Clay and the rest of the guys got out last night. Well, all but Juice. I was pissed to hear that my best friend was attacked while in jail. Monroe wanted to go and see her dad as soon as we got word that they were at the clubhouse. But I told her that she needed to rest and we would go and see him first thing in the morning. I didn't want to tell her all the shit that happened while they were there. The fight that happened between Jax and Clay.

I had left my bike at the clubhouse so we would be taking her car. Monroe was out of the car before I ever parked. I laughed and shaked my head at her. I know she was worried about Hap but she needs to be careful. I see her disappear into the clubhouse. Once I get inside I see her in her father's arms. I watch as he whispers in her ear. I was sure he was letting her know that everything was fine and to not worry about it.

"Where's Jax?" I ask as everyone that was inside shakes their heads at me. I knew some shit went down while they were inside and I wanted to know what was going on. We have never kept secrets from each other, and I know he has been keeping shit from me. I didn't know how to help him if

"Not here yet!" Bobby says as I nod my head at him. Half sack walks in and smiles at all of us. I shake my head at him. We sit at the bar as Half sack tells us about his new ball. Luckily Monroe was up in our room. Or maybe not.

"What the fuck!" Monroe yells as Half sack drops his pants. I cover her eyes and she does not need to see his junk. Hap laughs but quickly covers it up. Not sure if it was because of Monroe or me. Either way I didn't really care. I still needed to talk to Hap about marrying his daughter.

It didn't take long for me to see that today was going to be a long day. I went with my brother to Cara Cara while Monroe went with Ma to run earrings and to go and see Chibs. He took it hard when he heard that Monroe and our unborn child were hurt in the explosion. Even though we told him it wasn't his fault he still felt responsible for what happened to her. Hap ended up having to talk with him alone after that Chibs just wanted to see her and make sure she is ok. I found it funny how Chibs acts like her father when Happy is not around.

When Jax and I arrived at Cara Cara I saw Lunna holding Layla as she was crying. I know Ope was into her so I wanted to make sure she is alright. After we saw the dog and what was written on Layla's dressing room door I was pissed. I have never seen Layla at one of our parties so I knew she wasn't a porn slut like most of the girls that worked for Lunna. She was more of the good girl type.

I walked into Chibs hospital room only to see a woman sitting in there

I walked into Chibs hospital room only to see a woman sitting in there. Gemma and her talked before she turned to me. I smiled and walked over to her. "Hello I am Monroe. It is a pleasure to meet you. Chibs has told me so much about you and his daughter. She looked at me surprised.

"He talks about us?" She asked as I smiled and nodded my head.

"Yes ma'am!" I say as she smiles over at Chibs.

"What are you to him?" She asks, looking at me again.

"My father is part of the club. Chibs looks out for me when he is not around." I say as she smiles at him. "Kind of like a backup dad!" I say as she and Gemma laugh when Tara walks in. I rolled my eyes at her as I sat down next to Chibs. After a little while Tara, Gemma and Feona left so me and Chibs could talk.

"So I was told you are taking the blame for what happened." I say with a shake of my head.

"I should have protected you and the wee one!" He says as I shake my head again.

"There is no way you could have known that the van would have exploded. It is not your fault." I tell him, making him look at me. "And me and the wee one are just fine! I only got a few bumps." I tell him as he smiles at me. "Get some rest!" I tell him before I leave his room.

I help Gemma run some errands before tonight's dinner. I don't know what happened after she left the room and I met back up with her. But whatever it was had her pissed off and she only gets like that when it has to do with one of the guys.

"Gem?" I say as we are heading back to her house. "How did you handle being pregnant and the whores?" I ask, looking down at my hands.

"OH! Honey! Mason ain't going anywhere." She says as I shake my head trying to hold back tears. "Monroe! When you were kidnapped Mason was so scared that he would never get another chase with you. He told me how he was in love with you and that when they got you back that he would do anything and everything to get you back and would never do anything to lose you." She says as I start to cry.

"Mason is yours and yours alone! Never doubt that! He ain't running off to anyone else." She says as I nod my head at her. I helped her make a lot of food. I was a little surprised when Tara walked through the house and started to yell at Gemma. I walked over to Layla and introduced myself. Mason had said that she was helping Opie with Kenny and Ellie.

"Hello! I'm Monroe!" I say holding out my hand to her.

"Layla!" She says, taking my hand. "You're Mason's girl right?" She asks as I nod my head at her. "Sorry... Kenny and Ellie talk about you all the time." She says as Ellie comes up and hugs me.

"Layla also likes to watch kids movies too." Ellie says as she smiles at the both of us.

"Geart, are you serving hand jobs with desert?" Tara says, upsetting Layla. I glare at Tara as Layla leaves the house.

"Who invited you to dinner?" Amelia asks with a scoff. Tara glares at her before storming out of the house. I walk outside to see Mason with Op and Layla.

"I fucking hate that Doctor! At least the other one is nice!" Layla says as I nod my head.

"Don't listen to her! She's a bitch and is pissed that Jax doesn't want her pussy anymore!" I say, putting a smile on Layla's face. We walk back inside to see Amelia with Abel. Mason kisses my head as my dad and the rest of the guys walk in. 

I was pissed that Tara showed up at my mother's house thinking that she was one of us

I was pissed that Tara showed up at my mother's house thinking that she was one of us. I stood in front of Monroe as everyone started to fight. When Hale walked in and told us that Lunna was murder and when my brother said "I'm not the one murdering women!" I knew that Clay was the reason Donna was dead. But I needed to talk to my brother about this. I watch as my brother walks out of the house. I led Monroe over to her father before following him outside. I walk outside and over to my brother.

"The beef you have with Clay..." I say looking at my brother. He shakes his head at me. "NO! Jax... It's because of Donna... Is it not?" I ask as he lights a cigarette. "Stop lying to me! And tell me the truth about what is going on! Let me help you, work all this shit out. We used to be a team." I say with anger in my voice. All he does is nods his head. "Fuck!" I yell punching a wall. "How do we keep them safe? If he did this to Opie?" I asked and my brother sighs.

"I wish I knew. But shit is only going to get worse with him at the head of the table." He said and I nodded my head. I knew that was true but how do we get him away from the gavel?