Chapter 13

^art not mine (but the picture fits so perfectly)

Yamada's pov

"Yamada?"

"Miyamura..."

Ushio takes this chance To grab his phone.

"I'll be going home. Bye Yamada."

"Ushio-kun? Why- what's happening?"

"Miyamura! Miyramura." I say scrambling off the floor. "I'll explain, but first. Why are you in my house?"

"I came to drop off your homework."

"I don't see any homework in your hands."

"I left it downstairs."

"Oh. Okay. Umm, do you wanna, do something?"

"Yes. Talk about why Ushio-kun was here."

"Ahh right, umm c'mere," I say as I scoot towards my bed. "Me and Ushio were just hanging out, no big deal right?"

"That still doesn't explain why I came in and he was on top of you," Miyamura says coming closer to me. "How are you going explain that one Yamada?"

"Uhh, he wanted his phone," I say to quickly for anyone to understand.

"Huh? I have no clue what you're saying," He says as he gets too close to my face, "You weren't doing anything bad right yamada? Cuz oh, how my heart would break."

"Of course not, I don't like Ushio that way."

"Then who do you like that way."

"Umm, I don't like anyone."

"Oh? No one, how boring Yamada," Miyamura says, leaning into my face, I thought he was going to kiss me. But Apparently not. "What a shame," He starts, I can feel his breath against my lips as he talks, "I like you that way."

And here it finally is, he presses his lips against mine, it was soft and nice. I could taste something that would almost be like blueberries as I kissed him back, probably because he's always using blueberry chapstick.

"Wait, quick check, am I in my body." Miyamura says pulling away, "Great, I am. And you can't read my mind right?"

"I don't think so."

"Good, their are also other powers that might be in effect but we will never get to know. I mean not until tomorrow at least." Miyamura sits next to me and continues, "You don't kiss someone like that who you don't like Yamada."

"I kiss people all the time, it's literally my super power."

"Do I look like a bad guy who needs to be beat up? You weren't trying to use your power on me. You kissed back for the sake of kissing. Right?"

"I-... yes?"

"Then, you like me! I mean you like me some way right?"

"No, no. It's impossible to love you."

"How rude Yamada, I thought you liked me."

"Bruh. I never said any-."

"Oh why don't you just drop it, your face is legit the colour of Ito's hair, I know you like me so, let's do something about it."

"Is this a rejection?"

"Of course not Yamada, don't be stupid."

"I'm not being stupid, you said 'do something about it' as if it was a bad thing."m

"Oh Yamada, Yamada." Miyamura says finally getting off my lap  (he's to thiqq, and heavy), "Your so cute to assume that. But no, I like you. In a romantic way," he states facing away from me, "And in a sexual way," he continues looking back at me and throwing finger guns at me, "Oh so dear, Ryū Yamada. Would you please go out with me?"

"But I'm.."

"What, straight? Not anymore lol."

"Bruh-."

"God, yes or no! You're killing a guy over here."

"Uhh, yes. Yes I'll date you."

"Wait. Actually?"

"I said yes didn't I."

"I was honestly not expecting you to, you're like all toxic and stuff."

"Me! Toxic! When you literally-."

"Okay, okay. Let's not get into things of the past Yamada. I'm super happy right now. Don't ruin the mood. Are you happy? Or did you say you would date me out of pity?"

"No, I actually like you, like a lot."

"How amazing! Now kiss me," Miyamura screams hopping on top of me snd bringing me into a kiss.

Of course I kiss him back, but something feels off, I move away from the kiss to see that.

"Damn it! We switched bodies. This normally doesn't happen."

"Ya, I think it's because I wasn't expecting it."

"Aww, so no surprise kisses. Boring, so I have to tell you every time I want to kiss you?"

"Yes, yes you do apparently."

"Oh well, wanna go do your homework downstairs. I'll help you, and I'll also be spilling all the Tea to Ito."

"If you tell Ito, won't she just tell Shiraishi?"

"Thats the point, less work for us."

"Are you gonna tell your parents, or your sister?"

"I'll tell my sister, but not my parents. It's none of their business anyway. What about you?"

"I don't know, I don't even know what my parents would say."

"Oh... I mean, you don't have to tell them?.. Yet." Miyamura says as he holds my hand, interlocking our fingers.

"Ya, but a part of me feels like I want to."

"Well, we can do so another day, another day when you don't have 7 periods with missing work."

"Uhhhh, when you say it like that. I don't wanna do any homework."

A/N
Yamada, was being kinda smart or something, I wasn't sure what to do with that idiot, anywayyyy. I hoped you enjoyed the shitty confession. Word count 905. Buh-Bye! (Edit: I had to reupload this chapter due to technical difficulties, I didn't change anything tho)